|Item Weight||56.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 45 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||F4430|
|Assembled Height||16 inches|
|Assembled Width||45 inches|
Poundex TV Stand, Black
|Price:||$89.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 TV stand per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the TV stand to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Contemporary TV stand for plasma and LCD television screens from Poundex
- Constructed in solid wood and wood veneers; glossy black finish
- With metal legs and posts; open shelf space for AV components such as DVD and video game players
- Easy home assembly with hardware included; also available in walnut finish
- Assembled, measures 45 inches wide by 16 inches deep by 16 inches high
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Poundex TV Stand, Black
Altra Carson 50" TV Stand, Cherry/Black B005KUVZRW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||16 inches x 16 inches x 45 inches||20.5 inches x 47.2 inches x 15.75 inches||18 inches x 40 inches x 17 inches||17.25 inches x 47.75 inches x 17.25 inches|
|Item Weight||56.5 pounds||56 pounds||18.2 pounds||58.14 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I had to return the first one because of a manufacturing defect. Two pre-installed threaded fittings were in the wrong holes, preventing the intended fasteners from fitting into those holes, and making assembly impossible. The replacement was free of defects.
2. The packaging is minimal, and other parts of the first one were damaged in shipping. The replacement had no damage.
3. Actual defects aside, the parts all took a little coaxing to get them to line up and fit together. If you look at the finished piece carefully you can see where some edges don't quite line up, or a support isn't exactly vertical.
Other possibly useful information:
It's very short for a TV stand, only about 16 inches tall. I bought one of these to go along with it:
The finish is way shinier than it looks in the photos. You can see your reflection in it like dark tinted glass.
That being said, within minutes of assembling this unit 2 of the locks snapped under minor turning pressure. There was significant saw dust in the holes that was not seen until I took the locks out (after they snapped). This left me unable to put the unit together with the supplied hardware.
I had to use 2" wood screws to put it together. 2 I was able to hide but I had to put 2 in the top of the unit, ruining the nice clean appearance (I countersunk them and painted over the screw but its still noticeable).
After that happened I made sure I cleaned out all of the holes with an air compressor. I must have blown out nearly a half pound of sawdust from the holes.
If you are very careful and clean this thing thoroughly you might not have the issues I had. Once together it looks nice, the edges of the fiberboard are not painted as nicely as the top so be careful not to bump it otherwise the black marker they used will rub off the edge.
Thanks for reading my review.
The biggest frustration was that I overtightened a screw that was supposed to hook into a twisty bolt(totally the technical term...) It made it so that the bolt couldn't hook the screw and it took me like twenty minutes to figure it out, so learn from my mistake. Outside of that most of it was a paint by numbers thing, rather than actually being hard to figure out.
Regardless of that minor thing this is a gorgeous piece of furniture, especially given the price. It's actually as pretty and unique as it looks in the picture and I would highly recommend it.
UPDATE- Still loving the tv stand. Seems like a piece of furniture we'll be able to have around for a very long time. :)
There are two major flaws with this product that could be easily fixed and make this purchase worth its cost, maybe even earning it 5 stars. One is the sturdiness. It isn't. During assembly (which for me wasn't as hard as the other reviews) I could already tell that one aluminum bar couldn't support square piece much less a whole tv. Once assembled, you can lean lightly on the top surface and it easily rocks from front to back. Currently I have a stack of sturdy books to support the area, which ruins the floating surface concept. My plan is to line the whole backside of the stand with a 1/2inch piece of matte black wood for stability, a simple solution to a major oversight in the design.
The second one the shipping. I'm not sure where these packages are damaged but it seems to be a common occurrence. I gambled on the purchase and luckily the worst of it was on the back side of the stand, a half inch divot that exposes the wood underneath. Its a heavy box and UPS isn't the most careful with handling so hopefully the shipper learns to pad this product better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay - I bought this because it is simply and very nicely designed. It is the perfect size and scale upon which to mount my 55" plasma screen. That's the good news. Read morePublished 3 days ago by ArchiChris
A very good stand. Easy to put together. Had an upscale look. Low to ground , not too wide. So far, is sturdy and holds all my components nicely. The price was right. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Anya Renee
The holes to put this together don't line up so the top is just sitting on it, but it does look fantastic.Published 29 days ago by NewsGirl
I loved it! I will like to get another one when is on special. Thank you so much because I was very pleased!
Mary L Perez :)
THIS IS TOTAL CRAP! DO NOT BUY! The holes don't fit the screws... and even for particle board, it's total s***! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great TV stand. It's absolutely perfect. I have a 50'' TV and it's looking great. The assembly part was quite straightforward, specially if you have bought any furniture from IKEA. Read morePublished 2 months ago by MK