Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 28, 2017
I wanted to love these shoes, but they were so uncomfortable I had to return them. I wore them for about two hours, the ankle straps rubbed the flesh almost down to the bone, and took almost a month for the wounds to heal. Buy these at your own risk...
on April 14, 2013
Love love love these sandals. The platform, like all platform shoes takes some getting used to. One of the straps gave me a small blister but otherwise walking around in them all day was a breeze and every time I wear them I get complimented. Keeping them clean is an issue, I try to spot clean them when I'm wearing them and am cautious of where I walk. I live in nj and these are great boardwalk shoes, you get height but no chance of getting stuck and they look great with shorts and dresses.
on February 12, 2014
Wonderful shoes purchase this shoes in (Taupe/Blue) two summers ago off a different site, seen shoes on Amazon in different color different price rage, decided to purchase (Cognac/Red) of this site. Tipped once but keep my balance, when it comes to the sole very narrow but that didn't stop me from wearing. Consistently wore the (Taupe/Blue) over the two summer, began to wear out toe in print embedded over the yrs., Sole had to be replace started to wear down, took two the shoes shop replace the sole much better balance afterword's. {COMPLEMENTS EVERY TIME I WEAR EVERY YEAR}
on October 6, 2012
I really like the color combination of this shoe, it's just that I find them difficult to balance on and walk in. They are a bit stiff, very thick hard platform, and the leather itself is rather stiff and caused several blisters. Even though they are basically flat with such a large even platform, this is a fashion shoe and not a comfort shoe that one can wear all day long...FYI.
on May 27, 2017
I really love my shoes... I normally wear a 8 but after reading the reviews I ordered an 81/2 they are a perfect fit!
review image
on December 21, 2013
I knew what views said so I cannot complain too much.
It's pretty but as mentioned, leather is very hard. One must wear it for awhile before start walking w/ these sandals.
on December 23, 2014
Received this sandal weeks late and they looked like they had been worn already. The back strap is too short leaving no room for your heel. Totally dissatisfied.
on July 23, 2014
I just got these and I am a happy woman.. they are beautiful, perfect fit, platform is just right..can't wait to rok them tomorrow...I know compliments will be flowing...
be
on March 24, 2015
Great shoes lve them
on October 22, 2014
I hate it didn't fit like a 9
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.