Shopping for shoes for women of all ages has just reached new heights thanks to Pour La Victoire. Launched for Resort 2007, the collection is Brazilian made and French inspired. Pour La Victoire is the shoe for the 20th century Marie Antoinette.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.6 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B008MUVPHM
- Item model number: Bonet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
That said, the style is gorgeous and totally on-trend, the quality is decent (especially given the price I paid) and they don't look like every other shoe "out there." Just remember to buy at least one full size ~ maybe more ~ larger.
Sadly, sizing of this shoe is a joke. I wear 9.5 or 10 depending from the style/brand. This size 10 felt like 9 or smaller :(.
Go ONE size UP with this one, other then that it's perfect.
Going back unfortunately....