|Fits as expected||
Pour La Victoire Women's Zarine Slip-On Loafer
|Price:||$54.00 - $108.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- An elastic band wraps across the vamp of this sleek loafer, introducing a new textural interest.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
An elastic band wraps across the vamp of this sleek loafer, introducing a new textural interest.
Shopping for shoes for women of all ages has just reached new heights thanks to Pour La Victoire. Launched for Resort 2007, the collection is Brazilian made and French inspired. Pour La Victoire is the shoe for the 20th century Marie Antoinette.
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E1A69DC
- Item model number: Zarine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a size 7.5 to 8, but I'm glad I went with the 8 since the shoe is somewhat on the narrow side in the toe area. Lengthwise, there is some space in the front even though I had to attach those soft heel backs since I blistered after wearing them for just 20 mins, both heels.
The shape of the shoe is really nice and looks great with drapey pants, skirts, and jeans. Can be dressed up or down which makes it a very versatile pair of shoes.
My only complaint is that the pattern looks a little different on both shoes, but I think (to an extent) that's just part of the material. It's not super noticeable, but one of the shoes does have more prominent white spots on the vamp. The left shoe actually looked damaged on closer inspection, but I covered the scuffs with a permanent marker. Couldn't complain too much because of the price. The price was good and I had already worn them out in a rush before I realized so I'm stuck with them, but I'm kind of glad I didn't get to return them because the look of the shoes is great.
Also, the pattern didn't have the zig zag-ish look. It's just more of a spotted look.
- great versatile shoe
-slightly on the narrow side, but great lengthwise
- shoemetro (seller) should inspect their stock more closely before shipping. If I had paid more, I would've been very disappointed. But I made do with a permanent marker