4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PowMr 40A 30A 20A 10A 12V 24V Intelligent Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Switch Dual USB LCD Display (40A)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Battery Voltage】PowMr 40A 12V/24V auto. High 4 step PWM Stage(EQU, Bulk, ABS, Float) ,Dual USB Output Voltage: 5V/3A.
- 【High quality】Equipped with industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to reliably control the charger and discharge process
- 【3-Battery type】Agm,Sealed,Gel. ★Load mode:24 standard mode,light mode,light+time mode
- 【Easy to use】Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data of PV/Battery/Load,conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration etc.
- 【Warranty】1years warranty.Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Warranty：1years warranty.Warm tips:Be sure to leave 5.9 inches above and below the controller when install the controller.
Mutiple electric protection
●inverse connection protection
●over-current and short-circuit protection
●low voltage and overcharge protection
●Over temperature protection
●Dual mosfet Reverse current protection
●low heat production
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL
it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
Batt voltage: 12V/24V auto
Charge current: 40A
Discharge current: 40A
Max Solar input: <50V
Float charge: 13.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge stop: 10.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge reconnect: 12.6V(defaul,adjustable)
USB output: 5V/3A
Operating temperature: -35~+60 ℃
Size/Weight: 5.5 x 3 x 1.6 inches /0.66lb
*all blod fonts voltage X2 ,X4 while using 12V /24V system.