Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on April 15, 2013
Installed this radio on a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500.

PROS: Everything! Easy install, easy interface, Bluetooth easy to connect and sync. The touch screen has a great response and load time.. Video has great picture. Has the right amount of ports for all the amps, video i/o, etc... Additional accessories are available which interest me greatly such as the portable dock, NAV unit and TV unit. backup camera is responsive. park brake bypass and reverse camera bypass easy to do.

CONS: the remote is a little slow on response but still great controls,. so far not too many complaints yet or cons

NOTES: the kit was well packed, screen protected, i bought a IPAD screen protector and cut it to size to protect the glass and it works great. grounded the park brake to watch DVD in motion. switch to camera so i can turn on off any time i wish not relying on reverse gear. The kit came with a flush mount frame and an extended frame to stick out from the dash approx. 1". It worked great on truck to clear my dash bezel. I will post a response video link soon. (For some cars the screen may block dash functions such as climate control etc, but it worked great for my dodge since nothing is blocked.)

OVERALL 5 of 5 stars, very impressed with my purchase.
1414 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2015
Got this back in 2014 and I want to let everyone Know its been a great unit for my 96 grand Cherokee I got the backup can and navbox with this aswell. in very cold morning I some times have to remove screen and re install to get it working but not slot some times its just fine my biggest problem it how bright the LCD is it only gives you 3 setting for dim and then off however you can't touch the screen or remote if you have it off cause it defaults to its brightest setting and will blind you at night. That said I found a fix and highly recommend this with all units of this size for night driving especially with backup cams use a screen protector and 20% window tint on the screen it makes the screen color better and the brightness perfect takes a $300 unit and gives it a $600 look..
on July 5, 2017
I see other reviews that their devices just don't work, but I'm here to tell you that I have had mine for well over 3 years and still works perfectly. Yeah, sure you will get a little wear and tear on the 2 clips and surrounding area because of everyday use. Basically if you take care of your stuff, it will last forever. I installed it in my '01 Dodge Ram 1500. The smart thing is to research what can fit in your vehicle (like I did). And then make sure you order everything that you need (like I did). Also, make sure you know what your doing. I was able to install mine myself. I had all the parts that I needed and it took me a little bit to install but that because I'm overly careful not to damage anything. I've had so many compliments its ridiculous. My screen is in such good shape, that you can't even tell that I have left the screen protector on it from the packaging unless you get real close and can see the bubble at the edge. All I'm saying is I've never had an issue with mine overheating, touch screen not working, not sounding correct from the speakers, and whatever else has been said. The only thing I have to say that could be construed as negative is that there is not firmware updates for it. I would have loved to change screen backgrounds and stuff. That is all for now! Cheers Y'all!!!
on November 21, 2015
Awsome deck for the price cant complain features are a littel simple but does everything i need it to and looks awsome in my 04 dodge durango will post pics as soon as i get a chance. Only big issue i have is that if you have more than one monitors in your car this deck will only send out a signal to the rear monitors in dvd mode so if your like me and have a bunch of movies and music videos on a usb or sd card it wont provide signal to the rear monitors everything has to be burnt to a dvd-r witch is not a huge problum but a pain in the but to to have to put everything on disk and also the limited storage space a dvd has compared to a sd card or flash drive wish the unit would mirror its self in every mode to my 4 rear monitors.
on June 4, 2015
I would have given a higher star rating but like others I have experienced the first disk load into unit stuck and will not eject, the remote just stopped working after about 2 weeks, and depending upon what it feels like doing it may or may not remember what it was playing when I shut the truck off last. Other than that everything is good. I love the SD card slot despite not having the ability to arrange songs or videos in the order I would like. The Bluetooth feature is great as well. The unit has plenty of power the company just needs to work out the other issues. I currently have a call in to the company to hopefully resolve these issues and will post the results.
on April 29, 2016
The touch screen not sensitive or accurate. My head unit was obviously a pre owned unit. Scratches all over. The sound quality at lower volumes is alright, but distorts badly at upper levels, with hissing and humming. I have tried adjusting the gains on the amps and crossovers, with no improvement. The Bluetooth works decently, and the install was easy. If your going to sell second hand head units, you should state that in your discription. My next unit will be a basic CD player with Bluetooth and quality sound.
on February 11, 2013
This DvD POWER ACOUSTIK PD-931NB 9.3" INTEQ LCD TOUCHSCREEN player has worked flawless so far and I love everything it will do with add on and yousing your Iphone to talk threw. pictures mp3's - DVD - CD's- add on back up Cam - navigation add on Box and even TV box add on but not to interested to purchase that as of yet don't see any reason for me to have that, I would really recommend that you make shure this unit will fit your dash mine fit fine in my 96 mustang but Had to take off my Gear shift knob and get a smaller one because of clearance of the huge9.3 inch screen would not close or open without hitting the gear shifter only let me play while out of gear and that doesn't work well and half to eject it off the unit before turning it off because it closes all the way flat, its a must for a SUV if not blocking anything
on December 15, 2015
We bought new. Or so it said. Paid for install and there was a DVD in the cd player. And the CD player does not work. Amazon was unable to help us with a replacement but worked very hard to try. We will never purchase anything else for JB Tool. Beware that you may purchase used items. We now have a $170 useless radio. Thanks
on March 16, 2013
I am not one for writing reviews or typing at all. But I have to say a few words about this awesome Unit that I just received on 3/14/1X. The install went smooth. I put this in my 04' Honda Odyssey. I like that it came with 2 forms of mounting that allowed for a flush fit, or one that is 1 1/4 in. from the dash. Very thoughtful for the consumer. Fired up the first time with no problems. The settings and all around feel can be used and understood by most anyone. Simple design and features of the unit were all that I wanted from a stereo and more.! Plus the awesome 9.3" screen that comes on/off for safe keeping!! I would recommend this stereo to anybody that is looking for a reasonably priced stereo, easy to use and work. It is super clean.
on March 13, 2016
I purchasedpurchased this the beginning of February 2016. I was replacing the screen in my husband's car because his screen went out. To my surprise, i bought the whole radio set. He is really enjoying his screen since he hasnt been able to watch videos in about 2 years. He loves it and the price was great.