Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 12, 2016
So I bought this as a replacement for my ASUS G50V, and unfortunately it's not a good fit. I can plug it in and it gives power to my laptop enough to turn on and run fine, but the plug does not latch in the socket. So little does it stay that it takes literally the tiniest amount of pressure to put the plug in, and even worse, out of the laptop. Any slight movement on the laptop or the cable will pull it out of the laptop, so it's very frustrating. I'm hesitant to give it a 1, but it's worse than an "I don't like it". I don't have a battery on my laptop so I need a charger, otherwise it dies instantly, and this adapter simply does not do it's full job and makes it unusable for me.
on January 21, 2016
I ordered this to replace the AC Adapter for my ASUS Laptop, model N71JQ, after years of use left its cord frayed. It is a near identical match for a fraction of the cost, so I am very happy. It is the same size, a tad heavier, and seems of more solid construction than the original. I have had this for a little over 2 weeks now and have used it for a max WoW game play of 6 hours with no issues. I haven't observed any overheating issues. Unlike one of the other reviews, the charger I received does have a ground prong and indicator light. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this seller & product!
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 7, 2017
Plugs in nicely into my Asus laptop. The powerblock itself runs pretty cool, item as described.
on May 22, 2012
I purchased this replacement adapter for my grandson who is an avid online gamer. After searching for quite some time, we found the description of this one to be the best for a great price. It arrived quickly as all Amazon orders do. But be aware that the cord on this adapter is not as long as the cord that came with the computer. The original cord was 8 feet long--this one is about 6 feet. My grandson was disappointed but solved the problem by attaching it to an appropriate extension device when he needs more length in the cord. No length was mentioned in the description of the product and as a replacement cord (adapter) we assumed it would be exactly the same as the original. Just be aware that it is quite a bit shorter.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 23, 2014
Although I cannot say how durable the adapter is since I have not had it for very long, I can say that it works perfectly as a replacement adapter for the Lenovo Horizon 27. I use as my main desktop at home, replacing my notebook. Since I work upstairs and downstairs, I have one adapter, keyboard and mouse downstairs, and another set upstairs. So I only have to bring the Horizon itself.

I really like that this one has a power indicator LED. So it's very easy to see if you're plugged in or not. The original one doesn't.
on June 10, 2012
I bought this to replace the original power supply for my Asus G60vx and it works fine. It's about the same size and weight as the original, which is not small. But, it's a gaming laptop, so that's normal. As the picture shows, the plug doesn't have a ground and there's no light to indicate power. Not a big deal, but my original one had them so I thought I'd point it out.

Great price and fulfilled by Amazon so it qualifies for the free shipping if you toss in another $5.00 item.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 21, 2015
Loved it, I needed crackers for my soup.
2 helpful votes
on October 3, 2016
I really like the connector on the end of this power supply. the cable length is adequate and the build quality is good
on March 28, 2012
It's an affordable and effective charger that works with my laptop without an adaptor. Very happy that I got the right thing on the first try; that's not a guaranteed with off-brand chargers on Amazon.

I haven't observed heat problems, or any issues with the speed my laptop charges at relative to the factory charger.

Can't go wrong for the price.
on April 28, 2012
I bought this for an older ASUS C90S laptop because the original brick fried and then the cheap-o replacement the repair shop gave me also fried. This thing is a bit bulkier than the original but it's made from quality material and it definitely has heavier plastic than the original. It's holding up nicely and I haven't had any issues with it so far.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.