|Item model number||90W-DL05 - M35|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.9 x 4.5 x 2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
90W AC Power Adapter/Battery Charger for Dell Studio XPS 13 16 1640 1645 1647 XPS 1340 L401x L501x M1210 M1310 M1318 M140 M1530 PP11S
|Price:||$8.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Special design,High quality electric cell ! Say goodbye to dead digital devices !
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would order again.
For those who experience "plugged in, battery not charging" issue try the below steps. Atleast it worked for me.
1. Shutdown your laptop and remove power source.
2. Remove the battery and plug the power source back and power on pc.
3. Go to device Manager and under batteries, uninstall the Microsoft devices and shutdown the laptop..
4. Unplug power source and put your battery back on and power on laptop.
5. The devices under battery will install itself and you will now see battery is charging!
I got this from a another source, I cannot post a link, so Im just giving the steps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great and cost effective fit. Great vendor response when initial purchase didn't work and had to be replaced.Published 2 months ago by Will G
I found this AC adapter works just as good as the expensive ones.Published 3 months ago by Dirty Dave
Item worked for just over eleven weeks. No broken wires, just stopped working.Published 4 months ago by M. Kinch
DOES NOT CHARGE MY BATTERY ON MY DELL STUDIO XPS17.. ALSO, IT'S UNDERPOWERED AND CAUSES THE LAPTOP TO RUN S L O W L Y!!!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bad product with huge fluxuations in voltage and current provided. I had a Computer Engineer take a look at it and I'm surprised I didn't destroy my laptop. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer