Other Sellers on Amazon
Power Air Fryer XL (5.3 QT Deluxe, Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-in-1 Cooking Features-ACCESSORY KIT INCLUDED ON DELUXE MODELS: 3 Piece kit includes a Baking insert, Pizza Pan and Cooking Tongs.
- Rapid Air Technology- Roast, Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Sauté, and Grill
- Digital easy one touch panel- one touch settings make cooking a breeze
- Uses no or less oil- Cook healthy without butters or oils
- Cooks up to 400 degrees- fry and cook almost anything/ 1700 Watts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Available in 2 Colors and Sizes
Frying your favorite foods has never been easier with the Power Air Fryer XL. It’s virtually goof-proof. Simply add your food to the Easy Load basket, slide it into the air fryer unit, and with the touch of a finger select your cooking setting from one of the 7 preset programs.
3.4 Quart Black
3.4 Quart Red
5.3 Quart Black
5.3 Quart Red
Power Air Fryer XL is Simple & Easy
Power Air Fryer XL's 6-in1 cooking technology lets you Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Saute, Grill and Roast.
One touch settings make cooking with the Power Air Fryer a breeze.
Fried Foods- Less Fat- Less Calories- No Guilt.
Rapid Air Technology Lets You Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Saute, Grill and Roast
The secret to the Power AirFryer XL is Rapid Air Technology. The Power AirFryer XL surrounds your food with Turbo Cyclonic Air instead of oil. Your meals are cooked in a whirlwind of superheated air, not oil or lard. That means any of your favorite fast foods can be made with fewer calories from added cooking fat/oil, without sacrificing taste. You get the same, crispy fried taste & texture you love. With little to no oil, no trans fats, and no greasy mess! The best part is the state-of-the-art digital touchscreen & 7 one-touch easy pre-sets for French fries, chicken, steak, roasts, shrimp & baked goods. Making your favorite waffle fries from childhood? Just press the French Fries button, and the Power AirFryer XL does the rest!
Power Air Fryer XL Features
Digital Timer with Automatic Shut Off
7 Preset Programs with easy one-touch digital controls.
Super Heated Air Heats Up to 400°
1500 or 1700 Watts of Turbo-Cyclonic Power.
3.4 or 5.3 Quart Easy Load Basket with Non Stick Coating
Cool to the touch easy grip handle.
- 3.4 Quart.: 12.8" H x 11.4" W x 13.2" D.
- 5.3 Quart.: 14.5" H x 12.5" W x 14.9" D.
- The 3.4 qt. is recommended for 2-4 people. The 5.3 qt. is recommended for 4-6 people.
The amazing way to fry foods with little to no oil using super- heated air. Fried Food Never Tasted So Good! Your family is going to love you for serving all their favorite golden-brown fried foods such as fried chicken, French fries, chicken tenders, fish sticks, onion rings, chicken wings, pizza bagel bites, potato skins, mozzarella sticks, homemade potato chips, and more! And now your kids will love their veggies when you serve Power AirFryer XL breaded zucchini sticks or breaded string beans! Plus, if you love desserts, the Power AirFryer XL is a must have! You’ll make decadent desserts like air-fried apple pie, air-fried donuts, fruit crisps, and chocolate chip cookies! The Power AirFryer XL rewrites all the rules because now you can finally enjoy the fried foods you love without any of the added fat, giving you up to 80% less calories than traditional frying. The secret is the Power Airfryer XL’s rapid air technology that fries food with a whirlwind of super-heated air for that great crispy-fried taste without all the added fat and calories. Dimensions: 14.5" H x 12.5" W x 14.9" D
Top Customer Reviews
What I like:
- Easy to Use - There are multiple presets to help cook steaks, fish, chicken, and more. Or you can manually set the temperature up to 400 degrees and set the amount of time you need.
- Accessories - It comes with a divider so you can cook two separate foods at once. It also comes with a baking pan, which you can use for cornbread or cakes.
- Easy to Clean - The basket cleans up in a snap! I've had nothing stick to it yet, and a warm rag with soapy water and a rinse and it's ready to go for your next air fried food.
- No Oil! - That's right, this doesn't require oil to cook, and I'm telling you the fried foods I've made so far have come out so crisp and perfectly cooked with just air. It just makes foods that much healthier.
What I don't like:
- Nothing! I honestly so far haven't found anything I don't like about this product, and I'm very picky when it comes to my food! :)
- Experiment - The manual provides a few basic foods and suggested cooking temps and times, but there is many more foods that you just have to experiment with. However, check out the Power AirFryer XL Facebook page and Amazon for AirFrying cookbooks.
- Buy high temp silicone trivets. This will help you not ding up the black bottom basket with the copper fry basket, especially with heavier foods like steak, chicken, etc. Walmart sells a Rachel Ray Trivet set for around $5, which goes beneath the copper fry basket and works perfectly!
- Insert the basket in a scooping motion. Some have reported that the basket seems to get stuck when trying to insert it into the machine. It even happened to me a few times, until I came across this tip. If you use a scooping motion, front end in first, the basket slides right in with no issue or resistance.
- Leave the silicone tips on the divider. The silicone tips are high temp and are designed to keep the divider in place. They don't tell you that in the manual.
- Line the bottom of the fryer with tinfoil if cooking very greasy foods for an easier cleanup.
- Cover foods with tinfoil once at your desired crispiness, to help prevent them from burning, like chicken.
- Preheat your AirFryer - Do this by turning it on at 400 for 2 minutes.
Foods I've Made since Christmas:
- Frozen Onion Rings - 400 for 8 minutes (flip the rings over after 5 minutes). They turned out so crispy and delicious, and with no oil!
- Frozen Egg Rolls - 400 for 12 minutes (flip over half way through cooking).
- Frozen Pizza Rolls - 400 for 4 minutes.
- Frozen Mini Corn Dog Nuggets - 400 for 5 minutes.
- Whole Chicken (6lbs) - I just cooked this last night, and OMH!!! I rinsed the whole chicken and patted dry and then rubbed with a tiny bit of oil and seasoned with Johnny's Seasoning Salt (Google it, you'll be glad you did!) and black pepper. Then place in AirFryer basket breast-side down and cook at 370 for 35 minutes. Then I flipped it over to breast-side up and cooked an additional 30 minutes. When I saw the skin was to my desired crispiness, I covered it with foil and cooked it for another 10 minutes, and then removed the foil and cooked another 5 minutes more. The result was the tastiest and juicy chicken! My kids actually wanted to eat the skin. Note: If the liquid comes up above the fry basket holes, then carefully dump out some of the juice and continue cooking. Also, you'll want to use the silicone trivets under the fry basket to keep it from making contact with the bottom basket.
I hope this helps you make up your decision to buy the Power AirFryer XL, and I highly recommend the 5.3qt version. It really is perfect for any sized family!