Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart" and save 27% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENJOY FRIED FOODS WITHOUT THE GUILT! - The amazing way to fry foods with little to no oil using super-heated air, less fat & up to 80% fewer calories - Cook healthier with less added fat!
- FEATURES - 1700 Watts of Turbo-Cyclonic Power - 5.3 Quart Easy-Load Basket With - Non-Stick Coating with Divider - 5.3 Quart Easy-Load Basket With - Non-Stick Coating with Divider - One-Touch Easy Digital Controls - 7 Preset Programs - Digital Timer With Automatic Shut Off - Super-Heated Air Heats Up To 400° - Cool To The Touch - Easy-Grip Handle - EZ To Follow Step-By-Step Recipe Book.
- USEFUL BONUS OF A HEAVY DUTY UTILITY TONG - Heavy-duty stainless steel construction utility tong, Secure grip for front and back of house operations, Mirror finish - Spring-loaded construction - Scalloped edges for easy grabbing.
- BEST FRYING EXPERIENCE - Frying your favorite foods has never been easier with the Power Air Fryer XL. It’s virtually goof-proof. Simply add your food to the Easy Load basket, slide it into the unit, and with the touch of a finger select your cooking setting from one of the 7 preset programs. The digital touch panel display eliminates the guesswork and ensures whatever your cooking comes out perfectly delicious time after time.
- CONVENIENCE - It does all the thinking for you, and when the timer is done, the automatic shut-off stops the cooking cycle so you never overcook or burn your meal. You’ll love the versatility of this 6 in 1 kitchen wonder. It Air Fries, Bakes, Steams, Sautés, Grills and Roasts. The amazing turbo-cyclonic super-heated air powered by 1700 watts reaches up to 400 degrees in a matter of seconds.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Available in 2 Colors and Sizes
Frying your favorite foods has never been easier with the Power Air Fryer XL. It’s virtually goof-proof. Simply add your food to the Easy Load basket, slide it into the air fryer unit, and with the touch of a finger select your cooking setting from one of the 7 preset programs.
3.4 Quart Black
3.4 Quart Red
5.3 Quart Black
5.3 Quart Red
Power Air Fryer XL is Simple & Easy
Power Air Fryer XL's 6-in1 cooking technology lets you Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Saute, Grill and Roast.
One touch settings make cooking with the Power Air Fryer a breeze.
Fried Foods- Less Fat- Less Calories- No Guilt.
Rapid Air Technology Lets You Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Saute, Grill and Roast
The secret to the Power AirFryer XL is Rapid Air Technology. The Power AirFryer XL surrounds your food with Turbo Cyclonic Air instead of oil. Your meals are cooked in a whirlwind of superheated air, not oil or lard. That means any of your favorite fast foods can be made with fewer calories from added cooking fat/oil, without sacrificing taste. You get the same, crispy fried taste & texture you love. With little to no oil, no trans fats, and no greasy mess! The best part is the state-of-the-art digital touchscreen & 7 one-touch easy pre-sets for French fries, chicken, steak, roasts, shrimp & baked goods. Making your favorite waffle fries from childhood? Just press the French Fries button, and the Power AirFryer XL does the rest!
Power Air Fryer XL Features
Digital Timer with Automatic Shut Off
7 Preset Programs with easy one-touch digital controls.
Super Heated Air Heats Up to 400°
1500 or 1700 Watts of Turbo-Cyclonic Power.
3.4 or 5.3 Quart Easy Load Basket with Non Stick Coating
Cool to the touch easy grip handle.
- 3.4 Quart.: 12.8" H x 11.4" W x 13.2" D.
- 5.3 Quart.: 14.5" H x 12.5" W x 14.9" D.
- The 3.4 qt. is recommended for 2-4 people. The 5.3 qt. is recommended for 4-6 people.
Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** Updated 4/23/17 ***
What I like:
- Easy to Use - There are multiple presets to help cook steaks, fish, chicken, and more. Or you can manually set the temperature from 180 degrees up to 400 degrees and set the amount of time you need from 1 to 59 minutes.
- Accessories - It comes with a divider so you can cook two separate foods at once. It also comes with a baking pan, which you can use for cornbread or cakes.
- Easy to Clean - The basket cleans easily, but is best to clean it right after you use it and by hand with warm soapy water. Do not put in dishwasher, even though it says you can. Trust me, it'll last far longer.
- Frozen Foods - From my experience this is one area where it really shines. Instead of limp or soggy reheated frozen foods from the microwave, the Air Fryer can reheat just about anything I've thrown at it from frozen fish fillets to onion rings or corn dogs, and everything is crispy or crunchy as if fried in oil, but it's not, which makes it so much healthier.
- Cooking Meats - This is the other area where this fryer excels. Hot dogs with blackened skins as if cooked over an open flame, and in only 4-5 minutes at 380. Steaks, pork chops, wings, chicken breasts, and even whole chickens turn out amazing and so much faster than baking in the oven or on the grill.
- Fresh Veggies - These take some practice and experimenting, but baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, asparagus, poblano peppers, all quickly cooked without having to heat up your kitchen.
What I don't like:
- Vents very hot air out the back, which I'd forgotten, and one night noticed one of my blinds was drooping and quickly realized it was because I had the fryer too close to the wall. I was able to bend the blind back into shape, well mostly straight anyways. LOL! Now I just make sure I pull the fryer out to the edge of the counter and have had no issues since.
- So So on Freshly Breaded Foods - Yes you can spritz freshly breaded items with oil, or spray with cooking spray, but I find that it's more trouble than it's worth and a lot more messy. So I'll do a quick flash fry in oil, then finish off the frying in the Air Fryer, which tends to remove much of the excess oil that may be on the fried food.
- Experiment - The manual provides a few basic foods and suggested cooking temps and times, but there is many more foods that you just have to experiment with. However, check out the Power AirFryer XL Facebook page and Amazon for AirFrying cookbooks.
- Buy high temp silicone trivets. This will help you not ding up the black bottom basket with the copper fry basket, especially with heavier foods like steak, chicken, etc. Walmart sells a Rachel Ray Trivet set for around $5, which goes beneath the copper fry basket and works perfectly!
- When Hot, Insert the Basket in a Scooping Motion. Some have reported that the basket seems to get stuck when trying to insert it into the machine, especially when hot. It even happened to me a few times, until I came across this tip. If you use a scooping motion, front end in first, the basket slides right in with no issue or resistance.
- Leave the silicone tips on the divider. The silicone tips are high temp and are designed to keep the divider in place. They don't tell you that in the manual.
- Line the bottom of the black basket with tinfoil if cooking very greasy foods for an easier cleanup.
- Cover foods with tinfoil once at your desired crispiness, to help prevent them from burning, like chicken.
- Preheat your AirFryer - Do this by turning it on at 400 for 2 minutes.
Foods I've Made since Christmas:
- Frozen Onion Rings - 400 for 8 minutes (flip the rings over after 5 minutes). They turned out so crispy and delicious, and with no oil!
- Frozen Egg Rolls - 400 for 12 minutes (flip over half way through cooking).
- Frozen Pizza Rolls - 400 for 4 minutes.
- Frozen Mini Corn Dog Nuggets - 400 for 5 minutes.
- Hot Dogs - 380 for 4-5 minutes depending on personal doneness, rolling over half way.
- Whole Chicken (6lbs) - I just cooked this last night, and OMH!!! I rinsed the whole chicken and patted dry and then rubbed with a tiny bit of oil and seasoned with Johnny's Seasoning Salt (Google it, you'll be glad you did!) and black pepper. Then place in AirFryer basket breast-side down and cook at 370 for 35 minutes. Then I flipped it over to breast-side up and cooked an additional 30 minutes. When I saw the skin was to my desired crispiness, I covered it with foil and cooked it for another 10 minutes, and then removed the foil and cooked another 5 minutes more. The result was the tastiest and juicy chicken! My kids actually wanted to eat the skin. Note: If the liquid comes up above the fry basket holes, then carefully dump out some of the juice and continue cooking. Also, you'll want to use the silicone trivets under the fry basket to keep it from making contact with the bottom basket.
I hope this helps you make up your decision to buy the Power AirFryer XL, and I highly recommend the 5.3qt version. It really is perfect for any sized family!
Heats up fast
Cooks food fast
Air is definitely the new oil, the concept would work if the unit was designed properly.
Easy to clean
The display and controls are not intuitive.
Cooks unevenly - the holes for air flow are too far apart.
The drawer has design issues: after heating, the drawer has difficulty being slid back into the unit.
Spews much heat into the kitchen (good in winter, bad in summer)
Motor occasionally makes grinding noise, sounds "wrong".
Teflon is coming off the bottom (First week owned)
Wind is too powerful, sandwiches disassemble and fly around.
The timer/finished noise is extremely annoying.
Most recipes require shaking halfway through, but there is no timer feature to allow this, the chef needs to guess when to pull it, adjust the timer preset, or stand there and watch the unit the entire time.
A 60 day warranty is not adequate for this design.
This review is based on myself and my wife using only this unit around 15 times on various foods. The concept of the air fryer is amazing, That said, this unit is poorly designed and cheaply made. The Teflon is coming off the bottom, which we have probably eaten. There is a major design flaw in the drawer - after the unit heats, and the drawer is pulled out to shake the food, the drawer doesn't go back in - it tries to slide diagonally on the track, almost as if the plastic has expanded. If the drawer doesn't lock in perfectly, the unit will not turn back on, and the user is left fumbling and trying to force the red-hot drawer back in. Cooking grilled cheese is impossible, as the unit disassembles the sandwich with its powerful wind. The controls are non-intuitive and difficult to get used to, and the membrane button interface will not last the test of time. The user is forced to scroll through presets, which consist of incorrect timers. The "Time" and "Temp" controls are inadequately marked, and I find myself searching for them each time I try to cook.
Bottom line: I need to return our AirFryer XL 5.3 Qt and find a better-designed model, because I don't have confidence this will last the entire 60 day warranty and it cooks food unevenly.
Most recent customer reviews
The fryer was used a couple times a month & suddenly stopped working. Sticking with trusted name brands.