Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Power Bright ML2300-24 2300 Watt 24 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2300 watts continuous power
- 4600 watts peak power
- Anodized aluminum case provides durability
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Heavy Duty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Power Bright ML400-24 400 Watt 24 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter
Power Bright ML1500-24 1500 Watt 24 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter
Power Bright PW2300-12 Power Inverter 2300 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
Power Bright ML3500-24 3500 Watt 24 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter
Power Bright PW3500-12 Power Inverter 3500 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 14.5 x 3.25 in||10.2 x 10.7 x 3 in||10.25 x 11.6 x 3.5 in||12.25 x 18.25 x 6.5 in||9 x 19.25 x 6.25 in||8.9 x 19.92 x 6.1 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.65 lbs||8 lbs||11.65 lbs||—||20.9 lbs|
2300 Watts modified wave 24V Inverter. This heavy duty inverter plugs directly to a 24 Volt DC battery to power laptops, televisions, gaming consoles, refrigerators, large power tools, microwaves, coffee makers and other electronics and small appliances in your vehicle
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
pretty much works as advertised, I've used 2 of them for quite a while.
Both inverters blew up after about 2-3 years of fairly light use, one burned the mother board beyond repairs and the other one failed several MOSFETs in the DC-DC boost section. Most likely a design fault - insufficient circuit protection.
Upon inspection inside the unit the quality of their workmanship is very poor in my view.
The factory refused any help in dealing with this problem.