- Age Range: 3 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Hardcover: 28 pages
- Publisher: Robin Corey Books; Ina Ltf Po edition (October 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375859659
- ISBN-13: 978-0375859656
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,756,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Power of Cute Hardcover – October 11, 2011
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
About the Author
CHARISE MERICLE HARPER has written and illustrated numerous children's books, including Gigi in the Big City; Milo's Special Words; Good Night, Leo; Pink Me Up; and When Randolph Turned Rotten. She in lives Mamaroneck, New York, with her husband and their two children. Charise loves creating art and stories, petting her cat, drinking coffee, and eating pie.
Browse award-winning titles. See more