Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on February 18, 2015
Love Tolle's thoughts
on January 2, 2013
This was on the wish list from an older person. We purchased it as a gift from our "Angel Tree" at church. We felt it would meet her needs as it was large enough to write appointments, etc., for each date.
on May 24, 2016
What I expected.
on May 25, 2011
This is a beautiful calendar and I spend a few minutes a day just looking at the picture and comment for each month. It's very inspiring and makes you think about what happens in your life and what you're doing with your life. Eckert Tolle has made a difference in my life.
on January 23, 2012
I love the photos, it's a great calendar. I think you'll like it too. I don't have much to say because it's just a calendar but I have to type 20 words min for this review :) I'd buy it again though, so that's my review!
on February 17, 2013
The calendar has beautiful graphics. Each page has a blurb to contemplate. We love the calendar and take time to contemplate each month’s message. I believe I will get Eckhart Tolle’s calendars every year.
on December 14, 2012
I bought this calendar for my daughter, and she LOVES it. She keeps it by her desk at work, and it's a nice little reminder to stay in the present moment. If you're an Eckhart Tolle fan, you won't be disappointed.
on February 26, 2013
This wall calendar has beautiful artistry and inspirational quotes by Eckart Tolle. It's one of the nicest calendars of its' type!
on January 22, 2013
I love this book but I really bought it because I saw in the preview that it has some really randomn holidays like "National Acts of Kindness Week. Love that!
on January 11, 2013
This calendar the pictures are beautiful. I also love the quotes that were used on each month. Very inspiring would recommend for others to purchase.