|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.99 (100%)
Power of the Heir's Passion, Prequel: Teen & Young Adult Epic Fantasy with Spirits and Ghosts (Andy Smithson Book 0) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Not to give away too much, because some people don't like spoilers, this novella begins with the death of Imogenia, at the death of her brother, Kaysan. I suppose you could say he wanted something in particular, but Imogenia was in the way.
"Imogenia hovered above the slowly fading scene. Kaysan, her younger brother, stood looking at the still form lying on the floor. The corners of his mouth started to turn up in a smile and his eyes narrowed in contempt. Her brain whirled, struggling to put the pieces together."
Imogenia then is escorted to the terminal, where she may choose to rest in Peace Paradise or go to Hades for a tan, and everything else. Due to an almost-vow, Imogenia determined to make her brother pay for her death before she finally chooses to pass on to Peace Paradise. She is sent to the Waiting Area, after speaking her plans to make her brother miserable, she meets her mother. Imogenia's mother had passed on prior to her own death. Imagine seeing your mother after knowing her to have died.
Full review can be read here (VERY SOON) - http://haddieshaven.blogspot.com/2016/01/andy-smithson-power-of-heirs-passion-review.html
The book starts with a ghost and follows her as she plans her revenge for her death. You are on the edge of your chair because you KNOW that hate, like revenge, hurts the one doing it the most. The ghost just doesn't seem to get it. She will make anyone suffer to make her killer suffer too.
I will be racing off to buy the next book in the series!
***Received the ebook in exchange for an honest review
The cover definitely goes with the story though Book 3’s cover is still my favorite :)
Okay, I think this story clears up some of the confusion surrounding Imogenia’s curse & how Andy play’s into it. This is basically an expansion and more detail of the prologue.
It was nice to get these details and understand the background more.
I recommend this prequel to those who’ve read this series, you do not want to pass up reading this, and if you are new to the series, this is a great way to see if this story is for you though I think this series gets better and better, so keep this in mind :)
This prelude sets the scene for why there is a 500 year curse and what "Andy Son of Smith" has to do with it. I enjoyed receiving this book for free here at Amazon and was surprised and delighted to discover that Book 1 was included!
I am enjoying reading this delightful series.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Historical Fiction > Medieval
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Fantasy & Supernatural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Arthurian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian