|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 11 x 6.2 inches|
|Item model number||PS1003|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PS1003|
|Cover Included||inverter, instruction manual, connections|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Power TechON 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 12V DC to 120V AC with 3 AC Outlets + 1 5V USB Port, Remote Switch and 2 Battery Cables (4000W Peak) PS1003
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power Tech-On PURE SINE Power Inverter 2000W Continuous/4000W Surge, 12V DC to 120V AC w/ Black and Red Cables w/ Ring Terminals, Remote Switch, 5 kinds of Protection Systems and 4 Output Sockets
- Ideal use in cars, vessels, and for power failure emergencies and guarantees maximum efficiency with computers, sensitive equipment, and more
- 5 Protection systems: Thermal protection, Overload protection, Over Voltage protection, Under Voltage protection, Low Voltage protection alarm
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <3%; Soft start low interference tech and temperature control cooling fan. Output Voltage: AC 120V; Frequency: 60Hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Power TechON 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V DC to 120V AC with 2 AC Outlets + 1 5V USB Port, 2 Battery Cables, and Remote Switch (2000W Peak) PS1002
Power Bright PW2300-12 Power Inverter 2300 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
Go Power! GP-SW3000-12 3000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Power Bright PW3500-12 Power Inverter 3500 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoWISE USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||—||Blue||3000W Sine Wave||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||12.25 x 18.25 x 6.5 in||6.5 x 17.8 x 8.2 in||8.9 x 19.92 x 6.1 in|
|Item Weight||12 lbs||6 lbs||11.65 lbs||21 lbs||20.9 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Power Tech-On power inverter is an advanced tool of power conversion. It can supply you with AC power converted from a DC power source. It can be used in cars, vessels, during camping and in power failure emergencies. Pure Sine inverters are a stable power source with 2000W continuous power and 4000W surge power with low harmonic distortion. This inverter is an excellent tool to use during power failure emergencies and guarantees maximum efficiency with computers, sensitive equipment and more. Compact and portable, this inverter can be used on worksites, boats, cars, camping or for permanent use. The PS1003 features 5 kinds of protection systems: Thermal protection, Overload protection, Over Voltage protection, Under Voltage protection, Low Voltage protection alarm. Inverter also comes with an LED light that indicates the problem. Your purchase comes with black and red cables with ring terminals, a remote switch, an inverter with 3 AC sockets and 1 USB port 5V, and a detailed instruction manual.
From the manufacturer
Featuring the PS1003 Power Tech-ON Inverter
- Under Voltage Protection: 10V
- Over Voltage Protection: 16V
- Thermal Protection
- Overload Protection
About the PS1003
This ETL certified Pure Sine Power Inverter transforms DC power to AC power. The PS1003 has a continuous output of 2000W and a surge power of 4000W. Input voltage is 12V and output voltage is 120V.
The PS1003 comes with a remote and starter cables. The remote goes up to 15 ft. For the starter cables, we recommend purchasing your own pair as the one we supply is a starter pair.
This side contains 3 outlets, USB port (5V, 2.1A), wired remote port, switch, and LED protection indicator.
On this side there are two fans and the positive and negative ports.
The PS1003 comes with a wired remote that reaches up to 15 ft. and starter pack cables.
|# of Output Ports||2||2||3||3||3||2 w/ hardwire option|
|Connection Cables||Starter Pack Included||Starter Pack Included||Starter Pack Included||Starter Pack Included||Starter Pack Included||Starter Pack Included|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 2 circuits in my house, and one for the work shed, with two 1,000w inverters sharing the rest of the duties. So far, this setup has worked flawlessly.
1) This is the first inverter (I'd on my fourth) that doesn't put the ground wire on the same end as the connection to the batteries. So in my off-grid home where everything is installed permanently into a closet with only a given amount of space. My power distribution box plugins into the inverter on the bottom and has the 110v runs throughout the house. For every other inverter the battery connection and the ground were on one end which I mount to the top, and the outlets on the bottom which I mount "down". This also lets the fans blow "up" to dissipate the heat since it rises. The distribution box and the inverter connect to the same ground. I had to rewire the ground since it is now on the "down" side.
2) The connection to the battery are tall posts that are centered on the inverter and facing opposite directions to help make sure you don't touch the pos and neg accidentally with a dropped tool or something. Moth inverters put the two posts on opposite sides and generally the neg is on the "right" and the pos on the "left" when the outlets are facing down. This meant my positive cable which is very large an stiff was short and very difficult to connect. I had two mount the inverter at a slight angle and rewire my positive bus bar to get this to work. That took more time than it should.
As far as functioning, it seems great. I have only been using a few weeks though so I can't speak to longevity.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons. It’s a 2k/4K w inverter but cannot start a 1HP WATER PUMP