Portable Mat with Powercube
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- A simple, fast and efficient way to keep all of your personal electronic devices charged
- Portable Powermat folds up for easy travel--includes carry case with magnetic lock
- Four charging positions--three wireless, and one wired USB connector for charging a fourth device
- Individual tone and light controls; auto power-off for each device when charging is complete
- Includes Universal Powercube with 8 interchangeable tips (Mini and Micro USB, Apple, Samsung, LG, Nintendo DS Lite and DSi, and Sony PSP)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Powermat Home & Office Mat wirelessly charges up to 3 devices at once. Simply Drop & Charge your favorite devices at home or on the go (receivers for devices sold seperatley).
The Powermat Portable Mat is a fold-up charging mat that's perfect for travel. What's a charging mat, you ask? Good question. Powermat's Wireless Charging System offers a clean, simple way to keep all those personal electronic devices charged, without a mess of cables. With the Powermat system, you choose a mat and then choose the receivers to match the devices you want to charge. Each mat includes a Universal Powercube receiver that allows you to charge hundreds of devices. You can also purchase receivers custom designed to fit on your devices, so you never need to remove them to use your device.
The Powermat Wireless Charging System provides a simple, fast and efficient way to keep all of your favorite personal electronic devices charged. Click to enlarge.
Perfect for travel, this powermat folds up for ultra-compact storage. Click to enlarge.
Powercube Universal Receiver included. Click to enlarge.
Eight tips to work with hundreds of devices. Click to enlarge.
Includes travel case with magnetic closure.
Get a custom fit receiver for certain devices. View all Powermat products.
The Powermat Wireless Charging System
Connect your devices to Powermat Receivers, and simply drop them on the Powermat to charge wirelessly, as fast or faster than the stock power adaptor. A unique sound lets you know a solid connection has been made (an additional sound is heard when you remove your device--both are adjustable and can be turned off), and an indicator light--also adjustable--is displayed while a device is charging.
Use Only What You Need
Communication between the Powermat and Receivers allows the mat to give exactly enough power for exactly the right time. When a device is fully charged, power is shut off to that device, so no energy is wasted. If a device is used while on the mat, the system knows it--charging starts up again until you've got a full charge.
Wired USB Connection
For legacy USB devices, or a quick charge while all your Receivers are in use, Powermats also feature a wired USB connection. It may not be wireless, but it's better than finding another free power outlet.
Industrial design is key for personal electronics, and the Powermat appropriately follows suit. The Home and Office Mat features a minimal curved design that will work in most any environment, while the fold-up Portable Mat looks sharp and stows away simply for travel.
Powermat custom Receivers are like a second skin for the device they charge, enabling access to all controls and keeping the design clean and simple. Receivers are available for iPods and iPhones, Nintendo DS, various Blackberry models, and more.
So How Does It Work?
Powermat utilizes principles of magnetic induction combined with Powermat proprietary patent-pending technology to safely and effectively provide power to electronic devices. Powermat transforms surfaces including walls, tables, floors and desktops into safe, simple, and efficient conductors of energy. It replaces the need to access multiple electrical sockets for real-time powering and charging of electronic devices. Neat, huh?
Powermat Portable Mat
A Foldable, Portable Charging Mat
Perfect for travel, this powermat folds up for ultra-compact storage. Take it anywhere in the included travel case.
This mat wirelessly charges up to 3 Powermat-enabled devices simultaneously (and one more via the wired USB power port). It works with all Powermat receivers, and looks great in most any setting.
- Charging Positions: 4 (3 wireless, 1 USB port)
- Dimensions: .625" x 12.25" x 4.5625" (HxWxD)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz Universal
- Output Voltage: 18VDC
- Output Current: 0.83A
- Standby Current: 0.011A
- Adapter Power: 15 Watts
Included with the Home & Office Mat is the Powercube Universal Receiver. This receiver boasts eight interchangeable tips, allowing you to charge hundreds of mobile devices with just one unit. It works with all Powermats as well.
The Powercube supplies universal, international power (100-240V).
Finally, the Powercube features built-in cord management, and a tip storage compartment built right in, so you don't lose them.
Powercube Receiver Compatibility (8 Tips Included)
|Tip||Charges These Devices|
|Mini USB (default receiver tip)|| |
|Micro USB Tip|| |
|Apple Tip|| |
|DS Lite Tip|| |
|DSi Tip|| |
|LG 1 Tip|| |
|Samsung 2 Tip|| |
|Sony PSP Tip|| |
|Additional tips can be purchased separately|
What's in the BoxPowermat Portable Mat, Powermat Power Adapter, Powermat Travel Case, Powermat Powercube Universal Receiver, Tip Storage, Assorted Tips (8), Owner's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Better than using a cord because you can just put down and pick up one handed rather than two
- More durable than cords you have to plug in every time
- Smaller than the full size, so takes up less space
- Folds up fairly small , and cord wraps around transformer for travel, but not as small as several singles.
- Form Factor is larger than needs to be taking up excess space
- Hard to get the phone in the right position to charge. Part of it is that the case on the phone does NOT have the charging center at the center of the phone, but even after you figure that out it is hard to get in just the right location and you can't just bump it a little to get it in the right position you just have to pick it up and try putting it down again, not sure why bumping doesn't work
- Magnetic grab does not pull phone to correct positioning. You can feel it, but can't pull phone to center it as intended
- Only a benefit if for iphone if you upgrade to IOS 5+ and use iCloud backup, otherwise you still have to plug in to do the backup.
- Buy multiple of the one position Close fitting devices for specific phones. Overall they will be smaller and easier to use.
- I would not buy this again because there are better/more flexible PowerMat charging alternatives