- Series: Hampton Press Communication Series
- Paperback: 295 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Press (September 27, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572731230
- ISBN-13: 978-1572731233
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,666,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Power of Metaphor in the Age of Electronic Media (Hampton Press Communication Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.