- Mass Market Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: HarperPaperbacks (June 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061040886
- ISBN-13: 978-0061040887
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.8 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,508,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Power of Optimism Mass Market Paperback – September 8, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It also asserts that you don't have to be born an optimist, it is a skill that can be learned.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who has been overwhelmed by tragic life events, and would like to regain their optimism, or to be able to reflect back on those events with a healthy perspective.