- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (July 20, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052127527X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521275279
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,503,170 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Power of the Past: Essays for Eric Hobsbawm 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
In this book a distinguished group of historians focuses on this dialectal relationship between capitalism and its pre-capitalist heritage. A number of different themes in modern European history are discussed in the context of the interrelationship of capitalism and the pre capitalist past.
Browse award-winning titles. See more