Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2017
Bought this for my son, who is high funtioning austistic & is anxious (and negative sometimes). This is a cute little book. Just fits in the palm of your hand but also I believe can be very powerful in dealing with negative thoughts. With God anything is possible so you can overcome it. Takes some working at though.
on August 8, 2017
Bought for my daughter. I like the book and the teachings
on April 21, 2017
powerful. cleanly written - to the point, that said read beyond the 'stories'
on November 6, 2017
A special, very special book at a very reasonable price
on October 12, 2017
I love this book. This is a must read for everyone. I have ordered numerous copies for gifts. This has helped me through a very challenging time in my life. Love love this book!!!
on June 5, 2017
Everyone in the world should read this book!
on November 5, 2017
Half way through, and love it!! The use of Christian scripture throughout the book, helps give power to this way of thought.
on May 13, 2017
This has a great deal to offer its readers.
on October 12, 2017
Great Read so many gems and scriptures i go back to.. One of those books you keep going back too, at least for me
on March 3, 2017
One of the greatest books I've read