Power Practical Luminoodle - Portable LED Light Rope and Lantern - Waterproof - for Camping, Hiking, Emergencies
- INCLUDES: The Luminoodle includes a waterproof, 5-ft USB rope lights strip, universal noodle ties, built-in magnets, utility loop and rip-stop nylon bag to double as a storage or lantern bag. Use any USB battery pack to power the Luminoodle to produce 180 lumens of light. *Battery pack not included*
- VERSATILE: Put one in your tents for camping, use the magnets to attach to the hood of your car as a car repair light, or throw the Luminoodle in the included rip-stop nylon bag to use as a camping lantern - the opportunities are nearly endless. The universal and reversible USB plug make these camping lights compatible with any USB power source. Not only for camping, keep the Luminoodle as an emergency LED light to take your emergency prep kit up a notch.
- BEAUTIFUL, WIDESPREAD LIGHT: Whether you hang it across the inside of your tent with the included noodle ties, along the side of your vehicle with the built-in magnets, or wrap the LED rope lights around a battery pack and place it in the lantern bag to make a hanging lantern, the Luminoodle provides 180 lumens of beautiful, hands-free LED lighting.
- SAFETY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES: Drape these LED rope lights connected to any USB power bank you can fit in your pocket around you and your kids while you take a walk at night, keep it in the glove box as an emergency USB lantern in case your car breaks down after the sun sets, or wear it as you bike around town for some night bike riding.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Power Practical offers a one year limited warranty on all products with friendly, easy to access customer support.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
STEP UP YOUR LIGHTING GAME
The Original Luminoodle is a waterproof and flexible ambient light system that will keep your late night activities going whether you're out camping, on the beach, or chilling in your backyard.
PERFECT, VERSATILE LIGHTING. ANYWHERE.
Surround yourself with a hands-free, alluring glow of efficient LED lighting to comfortably go about your evening's tasks. Juggling a flashlight or being limited to a headlamp are pains of the past. Hang it around your campsite or inside your tent, magnet it to the side of your car, or stuff it in the stow pouch to make a handy, diffused lantern - the opportunities are nearly endless. The universal and reversible USB plug makes these camping lights usable with any USB power source.
YOUR COMPLETE LIGHTING SYSTEM
Select the option that includes the Lithium 4400 battery pack for a complete lighting system. Together, the Luminoodle and 4400 create the perfect solution for your portable lighting needs and you'll never find yourself without light again. When not using it with the Luminoodle, you can use the Lithium 4400 to power any of your USB devices. If you need extra light, switch the battery into lantern mode for 4 extra, ultra-bright LEDs.
|Luminoodle - 5 ft.||Luminoodle XL - 10 ft.||Luminoodle Color||Luminoodle Task USB|
|Brightness||180 Lumens||360 Lumens||150 Lumens||1,000 Lumens|
|Length||5 feet||10 feet||5 feet||2 feet|
|Wireless Remote||sold separately||sold separately||✓||✓|
|Color Temperature||5000K||5000K||15 color options||5200K|
|USB Requirements||2.5W (5V,0.5A)||5W (5V,1A)||5W (5V,1A)||12W (5V,2.4A)|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Not adjustable. The LEDs are really bright when in a smaller tent and they're right in your face. Why isn't there a dial to turn and get them to dim?
2. USB connector slides out easily. I guess this could be a feature for strain relief, but it's annoying when your battery pack slips and falls off, and then you're in the dark, looking for it.
3. Static cling. This thing has a case of some static cling. Between that and the sticky-ish silicone coating, it will pick up hairs, lint, etc.
I'll be 100% honest. I tried it out and liked it at first, but when it came time to camp, I just took a normal USB powered RGB LED strip with an inline controller. Not only could I adjust the intensity, but I could adjust the color too, which was really nice!