- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 5 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00UI994WI
- Item model number: PP5
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #407,856 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Power Practical 5 PowerPot - Charge Your Devices While You Cook!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with almost anything that charges via a USB port
- Lightweight material makes it great to take on camping trips
- Works on almost any heat source for ultimate versatility
- Use in emergency situation for everything from phones to fans
- 20 Minutes of Charging Gives You 90 Minutes of Talk Time!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
The powerful combines the benefits of a lightweight cooking pot and a portable USB charger. Power any of your mobile devices all while heating up a meal on your trusty backpacking stove or campfire. It even comes in handy as a backup charger for a power outage or another emergency.
Top Customer Reviews
BUT! This this thing kicks ass! lol I found for using smartphones like iPhone, switching the phone to airplane more while charging (which takes seconds to set up) makes it charge faster.
I gained 10% battery in 10-15 min! Plenty for a phone call or text message. Or at that rate you could play games while you cook food and never worry about battery depletion!
I am only giving 4 stars though, simply because it comes with multiple adapters for outdated electrical devices.. basically useless. And they claim you can use the additional pot it comes with as a lid but if that pot is in use.. there is no lid to this kit. Also very bulky.. not so much a grab and go item.
Overall, buy it.
It would be perfect for home use in an emergeny with an esbit stove or likewise fuel sorce. Or great for the car camping crowd. If you wanna backpack with it, have a big pack.
spoiler, if you wish to charge faster, don't allow water in pot to boil. I DIDNT SAY REMOVE FROM HEAT. I said don't let it boil.. add cold items to water to maintain temp.. Research thermoelectric generators on Google if you wanna know why this works.
So we bought another one. I was so happy because this was the next generation one and I figured it would be even better then our old one!! No. This one would barely charge at all unless you were over a jet boil. Luckily we were able to use a grill leftover by someone in the backwoods so we could get a fire underneath it hot enough to charge at a snails pace. Very disappointed.