|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||BA10|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BA10|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Power Probe BA10 Small Adapter for Toyota
|You Save:||$9.48 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable cam locks
- 90 degree male hose coupling
- Adjustable o ring
- Aluminum Body
- Color Coded
- Fits the Toyota and Lexus
- With a diameter of 1.69 inches
- An expandable O-ring adapter with adjustable cam locks
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Small adapter for Toyota vehicles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what you'll need to bleed a Camry brake system:
Motive Products 0090 Power Bleeder
Power Probe BA10 adapter (this product)
Brass Coupler (F) 1/4-in Universal(or Automotive) - I found mine in the air tools section at my local Lowe's
3/8" PVC clear vinyl tubing (fitting/securing over the bleeder screw) - from Lowe's pipe & fittings section
A bottle/container to run the tubing to
Bring the Power Probe BA10 adapter with you when picking up the coupler at the store and try it out. I accidentally bought the industrial coupler the first time, which didn't fit...
I have had my Motive power flusher for about 15 years and could have used the BA10 device long ago. No leaks at 18 PSI on my Tacoma. I can't say the same for the Motive universal adapter.
I used a 5/16" ID clear hose and the Motive hose barb adapter I removed from an original hose. It screwed into an automotive female air chuck adapter I had in my air tool bag of parts. They also can be bought from most hardware stores or if you are not mechanically inclined just buy the one already assembled on Amazon. If you own the Motive bleeder you most likely have the hose adapter. Just be sure to tighten the hose clamps securely.
I will be using this on a Corolla and Camry next and if it doesn't fit either I'll update this review.
I flush the brake fluid once a year on all my vehicles and hope this adapter lasts a long time. It does look and feel like a high quality device.