- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 3 edition (March 25, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471247812
- ISBN-13: 978-0471247814
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.7 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #907,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Power Resumes Paperback – March 25, 1998
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
Get that job you've been dreaming of now!
Your resume is good. It may even be great. But is it a power resume? In today's competitive job market, you need to have an edge-and Power Resumes, Third Edition gives it to you. Find out what employers look for in the hiring process, what elements set your resume apart from the rest, and how to tailor your qualifications to the requirements of the position you seek. This updated new edition features comprehensive coverage of what you need to know now to make that dream job yours. Here's where you'll find . . .
* Today's hottest job markets-both domestic and abroad-and why they might be right for you
* Newly updated resume formats
* The latest technologies-discover what the Internet can do for your job search
* Current terminology-the words and phrases that will get your resume noticed
* The explosion of the growing temp market
* Proven tips and techniques for immediate results
* The key role a resume plays in a full-employment economy.
About the Author
RON TEPPER is a veteran writer, publicist, marketing specialist, and consultant with more than twenty years of experience. He is the author of the highly successful Become a Top Consultant: How the Experts Do It, The Consultant's Problem-Solving Workbook, and Secrets of a Successful Mail Order Guru: Chase Revel, all published by Wiley.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make this book one of the top three in your career planning library. Perfect for resume creation specialists, and job seekers alike.