Consider these available items
PowerSmart PS10 15-Amp Electric Garden Chipper/Shredder with Safety Locking Knob
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor shreds branches and sticks up to 1 5/8" inch thick
- Ideal for turning lawn clippings, twigs and foliage into high-grade nutrient-rich mulch
- Compact design with 6-inch wheels for easy portability
- Safety hopper locking knob prevents motor operated when opened
- Products come with a 2 year limited warranty. Our Customer service professionals are committed to delivering exceptional service to you if you ever have any issues with your product. You may reach out to them at 1-800-791-9458.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
WORX WG430 13 Amp Foldable Bladeless Electric Leaf Mulcher, Red
Sun Joe CJ603E 15-Amp 1.7-Inch Cutting Diameter Electric Silent Wood Chipper/Shredder, green
Sun Joe CJ602E 15-Amp Electric Wood Chipper/Shredder, Green
Earthwise GS70015 15-Amp Garden Corded Electric Chipper, Collection Bin
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||red , black||Multi||green||Green||with Collection Bin|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 17.00 x 24.00 inches||22.60 x 22.60 x 13.20 inches||8.00 x 15.00 x 31.00 inches||19.69 x 17.32 x 37.80 inches||24.00 x 18.00 x 42.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- get ear protection, eye protection, and gloves, all important for operating
- it says it handles branches up to 1.5 inches, and it will, but if you have mostly thick branches like this I think that you will burn it out or destroy the blade fairly quickly - on the other hand I think it will handle 0.5 inch branches indefinitely
- it's best for long, straight, fairly dry wood - loading it with spindly branching brush is a hassle, and I think you might end up with jams if you load a lot of sticky or wet branches (I haven't needed to attempt this)
- you get what you pay for so don't have unreasonable expectations - this is a backyard shredder that can leave you with one bag of chips instead of ten ripped up bags of loosely packed branches - this is not a wood chipper for disposing of a downed tree
Fast forward a few months, I was ready to put it to use again on a dead bush I had recently cut down. The chipper worked great again at the beginning but then kept cutting out on me. I initially thought the fuse in my house may have gone out but that wasn't the case. Then I thought the motor may have overheated so stopped for the day. The next day when trying to use it again, I was having the same problem where the motor would cut out as soon as I was trying to stick branches through the feeder. I couldn't figure out what was causing the issue as nothing was clogging the shredder and motor ran fine with nothing in the feeder.
I read through the manual and there was nothing in the troubleshooting guide to help me with my problem so I called the 1-800 that deals with questions and technical support. After a brief conversation on my issues and support gathering my personal information, it was decided that there must be something wrong with the motor and they'll be sending me a new shredder in the mail.
With that being said, I appreciate them backing up the 2 year warranty. I was completely happy with the product the first time around so I won't let this little set back change my view. While I'm sending this response after just completing my support call, this review is also based on the assumption that I'll receive the new shredder in a reasonable timely manner with no further ongoing issues. If that's not the case, I'll be sure to provide an update and adjust my ranking accordingly.
The chipper works well for small straight branches. Worked well for hours with no issues. Only thing that bothered me was where a bulge of branches came together it would not go through. So even though the branches were thin, where several came together they would not go through. So had to cut things before hand very carefully.
All in all it was very good for the price.