|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||7.1 x 4.4 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight||0.25 Kilograms|
|Brand Name||Power Systems|
Power Systems Versa Loop Resistance Training Bands for Full Body Home Gym Strength Workouts for Arms, Legs, Chest, and More Muscle Groups, Set of 6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Resistance Levels||6|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE AND EFFECTIVE - Maximize upper body workouts with an exciting, mobile, low-cost option for strength training and flexibility with NO SET UP. Choose the full family of resistances, or select specific color-coded resistances from Extra Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, Extra Heavy, and Ultra Heavy for just the right amount of resistance for every exercise and level of training. Increase and decrease resistance, repetition, and use with compounded movements for a complete workout.
- COMPACT - Strength training, improved bone density, and better fitness results in a small package. Designed to enhance ANY fitness class, activity, or routine in a slim package that features a 12” loop of latex that fits comfortably around the upper and lower legs to allow users to work the hip and leg muscles. Sized to fit conveniently in gyms, clubs, studios, group fitness, mobile camps and classes, as well as home gyms and on-the-go uses.
- POPULAR, BEST SELLING FITNESS CLASSIC – There is a reason our resistance loops are best sellers – they work for any level of athlete, a huge variety of exercises that target leg, core, arm, and back muscles. Ideal for short, controlled movements.
- WHICH RESISTANCE LOOP IS RIGHT FOR YOU? Extra Light – 4-15 lbs. - Rehabilitation and those who have little or no exercise activity. Light – 7-27 lbs. - Those with some exercise activity and rehabilitation. Starting size for most beginners. Medium – 9-34 lbs. – Those who exercise regularly. Starting size for intermediate users. Heavy – 12-45 lbs. - Intermediate to advanced exercises. Good for training larger muscle groups. Extra Heavy – 18-71 lbs. - Highly advanced exercisers who have mastered
- INCLUDES ONE OF EACH RESISTANCE
From the brand
How we got our start?We’ve been experts in the fitness equipment industry since 1986. For over 30 years, the top commercial health clubs, non-profit fitness centers, and athletic programs have counted on Power Systems for quality fitness equipment, storage and facility design services.
What makes our product unique?We are committed to quality, innovation, and service– with a proven track record of designing and producing quality products for emerging fitness trends.
Why we love what we do?We love getting to know our clients, understanding their goals & partnering with them to make sure their businesses and fitness goals are successful.
Versa Loops are perfect for personal training and for use in fitness clubs and home gyms. Six resistance levels for any user, whether you are an experienced athlete or just beginning fitness training. Ideal for short, limited movements. Fits comfortably around the upper and lower legs and allows users to work the hip and leg muscles.
Versa Loop Mini - Upper Body
New Smaller Size! Our Versa Loops in a size better suited for upper body exercises or use on recumbent bikes. Versa Loops are perfect for personal training and for use in fitness clubs and home gyms. Six resistance levels for any user, whether you are an experienced athlete or just beginning fitness training. Ideal for short, limited arm movements. Fits comfortably around the wrist or forearms.