BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 26, 2016
Omg they're so cute. I love the size and the package is amazing too. They have a description on the back which is also fun and colorful. Got these as a gift for my sister but I told her I would keep them for safe keeping hahaha she couldn't help but laugh.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2016
These cards are delightful. I am wary of new-age platitudes, but there is some real substance in this deck. Each card has a short take-away thought on one side, an "affirmation at a glance," if you will. But when you flip it over, you find further elaboration to help you personalize the concept's meaning or amplify it into a healing meditation. Cards addressing specific issues--like body image, home, job/income, age, health, etc.--appear to be the most helpful. They are of good quality, sturdy and shiny like playing cards. The text alternates between printing and cursive script. Five artists decorated them with bright, cheerful colors and appropriate scenes. (However, almost no men or persons of color are shown.) A small hinged box is included for easy storage. As a psychologist, I would feel comfortable using this set with my adult patients. There are no dark scenes or strong language that might act as upsetting triggers in reviewing one's past. And I immediately picked out about ten cards for my own use because I liked them so well. Job well done, Louise!
on June 8, 2017
The art work and printing is child-like, the sayings are comforting, encouraging and inspiring.
I have them on the coffee table, pull a card each morning for a positive focus for the day.
I'm a fan of Louise Hay since the 70's, she does good work.
on October 16, 2017
I have these on my desk at work and pull up one daily. I personally love the cute little artwork and the sayings. Mini mantras, positive, help me to recenter. They are substantive in spite of their brevity. The artwork is also cute and makes me smile :-)
on March 31, 2016
These cards are a fun way to start your day. They arrived in record time. One for me and one to give away. It never hurts to share with a friend.
on May 7, 2017
This is the best medicine ever. It's fairly inexpensive, can be taken any time of the day and the easiest spiritual exercise in the market.....no batteries needed!
on June 5, 2017
Arrived on time. Very happy with the wonderful "thoughts" posted on each card. I ended up buying another set for a friend as a gift.
on August 15, 2017
I love Louise Hay & these cards are beaaaautiful! However I was looking for cards with a little more direction to them.
on May 29, 2017
Pick a card to start each day! Love them!
on March 11, 2017
I have owned this deck for years. I purchased this as a gift. I know she will not be disappointed.