- File Size: 1993 KB
- Print Length: 545 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press (February 12, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 12, 2013
- Sold by: Macmillan
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008BU70AO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#68,178 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3195 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- #3459 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #4217 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Price set by seller.
The Power Trip Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 545 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Sergei Zukov is on a vengeful mission to eliminate Aleksandr. Sergei has found out some information regarding the billionaire that has him seeing red. When Sergei finds out that Aleksandr will be taking a trip on his yacht, he sees the perfect opportunity to get his revenge.
When I pick up a Jackie Collins book I know what I am in for. It is a bunch of crazy characters, a soap opera style story line, an ending where almost all of the characters have a happy ending...all rolled up into a quick and mindless read. This is not a bad thing. I always need something that I don't have to put too much attention into what I am reading and I know that will leave me saying "Ok, Jackie has done it again".
This book kind of left me disappointed. I found myself wanting to like a few of the characters but I could not stand any of them. Their self-centered images, sexiest behavior, whininess, and plasticness quickly got to me and turned me off. The first 114 pages were spent in explaining each of the couple's relationships and why some of the couples had motive to want to kill each other. By the time that the couples boarded the yacht, I tried to stick with the book but could not. I flashed forward to when the action started with the pirates. The epilogue sums up the story line in case you missed anything. I would say that the Power Trip is kind of like a guilty pleasure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You can't go wrong with Jackie Collins book and all her scandalous characters. There are always a couple of twist in there that you are not ready for.Published 1 month ago by Ronda Ross
Fantastic read! Fast paced and sexy, in true Jackie Collins fashion. I'd forgotten what a terrific author she is. Now it's time to catch up with the Santangelo series!Published 2 months ago by Fleur de Bklyn
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense