Power-Up Arcade Light Switch Plate
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Turns any standard light switch into a retro looking arcade game controller.
- Press the joystick down to turn your lights on, push it up to turn the lights off; press the red buttons to hear retro Pew Pew arcade sound effects
- Power up sign on switch is illuminated.
- no electrical work is needed, Batteries power the lights and sounds. The light switch function will work with or without batteries.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6" x 1.75" light switch type needs to be the common switch type. Dimmers, flat switches, etc.. will not work.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Relive the memories of your favorite arcade in your own home. with the Power-Up Arcade Light Switch Plate. The Power-Up replaces your boring, normal light switch with 100% more pew pew pew! A quick few minutes of screwdriver finagling and you'll have arcade nostalgia on your wall, ready to do your bidding. Press the joystick down to turn your lights on. Push it up to turn them off. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! See those two red buttons? Press them for super fun pew pew pewing arcade sound effects. Entering a room has never been more fun. Super-Easy Installation! No wiring or electrician skills needed! The Power-Up Arcade Light Switch easily fits over your existing wall switch. Simply remove the two screws on your switch plate then place the Arcade Light Switch over top and replace two screws. The Arcade Light Switch is powered by internal AA batteries so no electrical connection is needed. the Power-Up Arcade Light Switch fits over your existing wall switch, your light switch type needs to be the common switch type. Dimmers, flat switches, etc.. will not work.
Showing 1-8 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The quality seems pretty good so far. Sound effects are of a good volume.
Cons: When I am in that room my wife keeps pressing the sound effect buttons each time she walks by. Joystick does not go left and right so its impossible to put in the Konami code.
-Fast shipping & item is just as described
-No installation issues
-Quality product, able to use this in place of a regular light switch with no issues