Power Wheels Fisher-Price NASCAR Racecar Dale Earnhardt Jr
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Race for the cup, NASCAR style
- Realistic NASCAR race car design and authentic racing team graphics put kids behind the wheel of their favorite NASCAR race car
- Single pedal operation for quick and easy stop and go with 2 speeds forward (2.5 and 5 mph, max) plus reverse on hard surfaces and grass
- Equipped with high speed lock-out for beginners and power lock and brakes
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Race for the cup, NASCAR® style! Realistic NASCAR® racecar design and authentic racing team graphics put kids behind the wheel of their favorite NASCAR racecar - just like their favorite NASCAR driver! Single pedal operation for quick and easy stop and go with two speeds forward (2.5 and 5 mph, max.) plus reverse on hard surfaces and grass. Equipped with high speed lock-out for beginners and Power Lock™ brakes. Includes 12-volt battery and charger. Power Wheels Nascar-Earnhardt is a 12 volt single seater sports car that brings the excitement of Nascar and one of the leading drivers to BPROs. Real Nascar graphics and labels allow consumers to have their own "real" NASCAR kids 3-5 years old, this will be the only BPRO with Dale Earnhart Jr and the NASCAR license.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son loves riding this one and it works great... however there are a few problems:
1. Poor traction. This means, there will be a lot of wheelspin on very smooth surfaces or when the vehicle is stuck on grassy surfaces etc. Someone has to push the vehicle out before the child can resume driving.
2. Poor hood and front bumper design. My 3 year old son is vey easily able to open the front hood at will and put anything he wants into it. The hood does not fit perfectly, so anyone, even a child can put a finger on the side and open the hood, which exposes the battery and the wires that connect the battery... NOT SAFE!!!!
The front bumper also does not fit perfectly with the main body of the vehicle. This was very dissapointing.
On the other hand, this car comes with a nice red color with all those fancy stickers and this is nothing but a slight variant of the fisher price Disney Pixar Cars Lightning McQueen power wheels car.
Overall, it is an okay product. You will neither "waste your money" nor be "too happy" by buying it.
I think it is a wonderful car for ages 2-5. Highly recommend.