Power A Xbox 360 Medal of Honor Warfighter Edition Air Flo Controller
- Medal of Honor; Xbox 360; Air Flo; controller; medals; PowerA
- Officially licensed ergonomic controller with attached 9.8ft/3m cord for extended reach.
- Switch on the built-in 2-speed fan and keep your palms cool with patented Air Flo technology.
- Dual rumble motors, illuminated action buttons and air vents, soft-touch grips provide precision game control and improved comfort and gameplay.
- Bonus! Includes 4 Medal of Honor Warfighter Edition collectable medals.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Google xbox 360 controller drivers for windows then install the drivers
2.Go to Start menu and click on Devices and Printers
3.Click on Airflow Power A Controller then click on Properties
4. Update drivers then select Browse my computer for driver software
5. Next select Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer then scroll down till you see common mircosoft controller
6. After that select Xbox 360 controller for windows version 184.108.40.2069
7.Driver will then install onto the controller and you'll then be able to use this controller on your pc.
My main issue with the controller is the connectivity. The controller will drop off and lose connection from time to time (though not during gameplay so far..mostly while in menus and when I pause and step away for a few minutes). In addition, every time I power on the Xbox, I have to unplug and replug in the controller... huge pain! The funny thing is, I can use the controller to power on the Xbox, but once it does, the lights stay dark and I have to unplug/replug it for it to work.
All in all, it's a good controller, especially for the price, but it's quirks are a bit annoying.
Probably the weakest point on this controller is the touted fan. It bare;y manages to do it's job but it does sort of get the job done if you'd like a small breeze on your hands while playing. It is rather loud when turned on and even louder on the second setting. I usually wear a headset when gaming and even then I can still hear the fan. this tiny fan is louder than my pc fans :[ so I don't use it much.
UPDATE: I failed horribly. Also, the inside is made with hot glue everywhere; weird, questionable build quality. I still want to try modifying this to use the tiny Noctua I have, but requires external battery to run.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Already left review once, but since I was asked to review again, I will. Great looking product. However they do not work on Win 7 or 8. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Joseph A. Stone
As far as I know this along with a different color of the controller is the only of it kind and is now almost impossible to get at a low price. Read morePublished 14 months ago by ManlyWalker
This is so much better than the Logitech Chillstream I had. Sturdier construction, buttons actually work. I like it!Published 17 months ago by snoozecat
Gave this as a gift and have been told it's "awesome." The kids fight over who will get to use it.Published 21 months ago by Casandra