Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2012
I bought a couple of these as back-up for my new Canon Elph 110 and so far these have worked great. The charge and usage time is similar to the Canon NB-11L original but at only a fraction of the cost(Canon's original retails at over fifty bucks).

If you are like me and enjoy using your Canon Elph 110 on a frequent basis, then I recommend you getting a couple of these as spare(especially since the price is soo low). Have 'em fully charged and ready to go.

Update(Sept 28, 2012): After over 4 months of usage, there has been no loss of power, battery is holding up pretty well.
on July 17, 2012
It is always a good idea to carry a spare battery for your camera. Murphy's Law dictates that your battery will run out just as the Loch Ness Monster poses for a picture.
The NB-11L is common across most of the Canon PowerShot Series.
I use it in my A2300 and A4000 cameras. Works great, and the price is right.
on November 28, 2012
The price and the quality can't be beat. I have used this battery for my weekend getaways, and have shot over 100 pictures (with flash) and this battery holds up just fine, before I get squimish and swap out to the 2nd one I have available, although not because i HAVE TO. I bought two and along with the battery that came with the camera i am ready for any daylong photo trip! They are great.
on December 31, 2013
I bought this battery for my Canon 110 camera. It fit very tightly in the battery socket and required pliers for removal. But that wasn't so much of a problem. However, after sitting unused for several months, we took it on vacation. After charging it and inserting it in the camera, the camera would not turn on, and the battery had become even more wedged in the camera. After extracting it with some difficulty, I found that the battery had swelled up in its midsection - thus jamming it into the camera - and was now dead. Beware this product.
on January 15, 2014
This battery was purchased as a second battery for our Canon camera.

So far it has not disappointed and hold a charge for a long time. The battery has satisfactorily recharged regularly.
on March 19, 2013
DO NOT BUY ... Goes dead in 1/4 the time the genuine Canon Battery did. I bought these here on Amazon.com ... and they have under-performed the whole time I own them ... I rotate them with the ones (i own 2 elph 110hs) that I got 5 months ago with the cameras and when I put these freshly charged ones in they went dead in ... like I said 1/4 the time. Try to find real Canon ones ... just say'n. Oh this is true of all three I bought here.
on June 13, 2013
The only reason for 4 stars and not five is I haven't used it long enough! I read other reviews and then took a chance on this replacement battery. I have charged it only one time and am currently using it. It seems to hold a good charge and at this point I am satisfied. I usually only want the true brand but have found when it comes to batteries replacements can be just as good or better such as this one. Maybe I will update this when it has been used more.
on February 26, 2013
I bought this for the: Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 24 mm Wide-Angle Lens and Full 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Black) whew....the whole description. Anyway because we use this camera so much, after I checked this battery it had a very very high rating and lasts a long time even when not using. Glad I brought this with the camera.
on May 25, 2013
Bought this battery as a back-up for my Canon Powershot. Name brand batteries are a rip-off in price, so got this instead. So far this battery has held a charge very well, and was able to provide more than 200 shots with ~30 using the flash. Pleased overall considering the price. Not sure yet about longevity and number of charge cycles, but we'll see as it gets more use.
on August 8, 2013
I was very pleased with this as a backup battery for my Canon camera. As I took quite a few short videos on our trip I got a lot of use out of both batteries. (Videos use the batteries up much faster than single shots or I could have gotten by with just the one that came with my camera.) The size and dependability were excellent.