PowerA Charging Stand for Xbox - White, Wireless Controller Charging, Charge, Rechargeable Battery, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One - Xbox Series X
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible Devices||Game Consoles, Monitors|
|Color||Single Charge White|
About this item
- Charges and Displays Xbox series x|s or Xbox One wireless Controllers
- Includes 1100 mAh rechargeable battery, two battery doors and 3.3 ft (1M) USB charging cable
- Snap-down charging design with Color change LED indicator
- Eliminates the need for costly replacement batteries
- Officially Licensed for Xbox series x|s with two-year limited warranty - visit PowerA.Com/support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PowerA Charging Stand for Xbox Series X|S - White
Charge or display an Xbox Wireless Controller with this officially licensed Charging Stand that eliminates the cost of replacement batteries. Included are two battery doors (one for Xbox Series X|S / one for Xbox One) plus 1100 mAh rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of gameplay*. To charge, simply click controller down on the Charging Stand and monitor for LED color change from amber to white. When fully charged, click up to store. Focus on the game and not on your battery life.
Charge or display an Xbox wireless Controller with this officially Licensed charging Stand that eliminates the cost of replacement batteries. Included are two battery doors (One for Xbox series x|s/ One for Xbox One) plus 1100 mah rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of gameplay. To charge, simply click Controller down on the charging Stand and monitor for LED color change from amber to White. When fully charged, click up to store. Focus on the game and not on your battery life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They replaced the slippery texture back-cover with one that actually matches the controller. The back-cover matches perfectly with the controller, it looks and feels part of it now. This really surprised me. I was expecting to get that cheap plastic cover.
- They switched the green/red light with an orange/white light. The new light is not as blinding in the dark and looks really sleek.
- I feel like it's easier to line up the controller with the charger now, maybe. You had to fiddle with it sometimes with the previous version.
- Includes both Xbox One and Xbox Series X back-covers, both the improved version. If you still have an Xbox One controller, it's still worth getting this.
- Also includes the charger. Can't say that about some products (even the Xbox Series X controller doesn't come with one anymore).
- As great and easy to use as the previous version. Just put the battery in, and when you're not using the controller, place the controller on the stand to charge. It's as easy and thought-free as that. You never have to do anything else with the battery again.
- While it's easier to line up the battery and charger, I still had it randomly start flashing and had to realign it. This was a problem with the previous one too, shouldn't happen often, but I'll have to see with time.
- Still uses a micro-USB cable. Not a big deal since it includes it, but it's 2020.
It's like they took all of the complaints with the previous version and improved them all. Quite amazing. Highly recommended for all people who use an Xbox controller.
The box arrived a little crushed but the inside of the box has the dock and components neatly nestled in its own plastic cradle to protect it.
The first think I noticed when I unboxed it was that the dock itself was flimsy, wobbly. I didn't expect that. After fiddling with it I noticed that the top portion sort of "snaps" into place when you set your controller onto it. I haven't figured out why they went with this style, but it is fine.
The rechargeable battery pack fits snuggly into the battery bay of the controller. There are two battery backing plates, one for Xbox One controllers and one for Xbox Series controllers. Neither was distinguishable from the other aside from a minor pattern difference on the back; but they are not the same. It will take some trial and error to get the plate onto your respective controller. I ordered the black stand and both plates were black.
It comes with a micro USB charging cord, but no wall outlet to USB adapter so I used an old iphone plug I had laying around.
I've only used it for a couple of days so I can't speak to the longevity of the battery before it needs to be replaced. I'd say the charge is about 24-30 hours. Not bad if you plan on setting your controller back on it's dock after every use.
I'd recommend this for anyone who games regularly and is sick of swapping batteries.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: The battery itself is compatible with next gen controllers. But the plastic cover is not. If you don’t care about not having the plastic battery cover, then it’s fine.