PowerBlock Elite 90lb Dumbbell Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand; Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand; Change weights quickly and easily with the secure magnetic polypropylene pin, rated for 500lbs. max load
- Expandable to 70 or 90 pounds per hand with the Elite 50 Stage 2 and Stage 3 Expansion Kits
- Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells / 825lbs of weights
- Dimensions: 12″L x 6″ W x 6″ H
- 10 year home use warranty; Made in USA
- Expands PowerBlock Elite 70 set from 70 to 90 lbs. per hand
- Adds 6 additional increments to 70 lb. set
- 90 lb. set will now replace 28 pairs of dumbbells
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 stars customer service
Owned mine now for 18 years "First edition", 90lb set with 125-130lb expansion kit with Rexan and Aluminum Handles.
These are my likes and dislikes.
So I began buying some Rubber Hex dumbbells, I don't know why but my 20lb hex felt noticeably lighter than my "20lb" Powerblock. Basically with the aluminum handles and adders I was always training with 23.8lbs.
My Hex dumbbell is marked at 20lbs my scale said 20.1 to 20.2lb and my 30lb hex was 30.1, so lets figure .1-.2 for inaccuracies.
My powerblocks were reading all over the place until you hit 45lbs.
=====Weighing results Without Adder weights "Aluminum Handle"=====
9lbs handle Alone
18.2lbs Black no color marker Supposed to be 15lbs*
27.4lbs White supposed to be 25lbs*
36.8lbs Purple Supposed to be 35lbs*
45.6lbs Green Supposed to be 45lbs
55.8lbs Yellow Supposed to be 55lbs
74.0lbs Red Supposed to be 75lbs
83.8lbs Black Supposed to be 85lbs*
=====Weighing results With Adder weights "Aluminum Handle"=====
11.6lbs handle alone
23.8lbs Black No color marker
Made in America
Quick adjusting of weight
Wrist support if your hand grip isn't strong enough or gives out you have safety bars
Inconsistent weights with Aluminum handles and Rexan "white handles" "With or without weight adders" from -1lb to +3lbs swing
Cage like handle is range limiting and constricting for larger hands, also wrist rubbing
Feels unbalanced if one adder weight is inserted and awkward if none are inserted
Does not feel as natural as a regular dumbbell
Some Rattle noises with or without adders in
Impossible to use FATGRIPS to further improve the dumbbell experience. Only way to do this is dismantle the block and remove the adder chambers and wrist brace.