Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PowerBlock Large Column Stand (Silver)
|Price:||$129.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient attractive storage option for your set
- Puts blocks at a proper height for lifting
- Stand can hold weights up to 130 lbs in each hand,It has 4 storage positions down the center for the 2.5 lb chrome adder weights
- It has a foot print of 18" x 22" and a height of 28"
- The Large Column Stand would be appropriate for the Sport 9.0, Sport 5.5, Elite Sets,Personal Trainer Sets or Pro Aluminum sets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep your heavy weights out of the way with this convenient PowerBlock® large stand. It features an elegant column design and works with any of your own PowerBlock sets up to 90 pounds per hand. Convenient ports on the top also store your adder weights when they're not in the handles.
Top Customer Reviews
Tools needed: Phillips Screwdriver
Assembly: There are four main pieces that are secured by a screw and locking nut. Assembly is straightforward, though applying the adhesive takes a bit of skill to align properly. The hardest one of the adhesive tapes is the one for the adder weights that must be placed in a rectangular slot.
The stand is sturdy enough for 95 pound weighted dumbells. The adder weight slots are convenient for storage, also. Removal of the weights, and adjusting the magnetic inserts is easy while still mounted on the stand.
The non-slip tape gives more stability. The height of the stand is appropriate for minimizing back strain versus picking them up from the ground.
The convenience of the stand frees up even more space for my home gym from unsafe clutter. The stand is stable for minimizing accidents, also.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. In fact, I acquired another stand for our Powerblock Sport Set, too.
Upped my review from 4 stars to 5 stars. My only concern when I bought this unit about 2.5 years ago was that the base is plastic. It doesn't matter... it has lasted all this time with no issues whatsoever. And is still works/looks great with weekly use! (added a photo).
- Angle and height of stand is perfect for lifting with a bench
- Adder weight holes helps for organization
- Simple build
- Bottom piece is plastic, would prefer to be metal for a little added stability
- Placing pad sticker inside the adder holes area was very difficult
- Price point seems a little high. Should be in the $70-80 range in my opinion
Overall, if you have the PowerBlocks, you definitely should buy this stand. It is a little pricey, but since you invested $300-600 on the PowerBlocks, it's a no brainier to get this to complement the set.