- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $59.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
PowerBoss 3100 MAX PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with Detergent Tank, 25-Foot High-Pressure Hose, and 4 Quick-Connect Nozzles, Powered by Honda
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 22.5 x 20.5 inches|
|Maximum Pressure||3100 Pound per Square Inch|
|Item Weight||62 Pounds|
|Hose Length||25 Feet|
|Tank Volume||1 Gallons|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2.4 Gallons Per Minute|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3100 Max PSI at 2.4 GPM / 2.7 Max GPM at 2500 PSI
- Durable HONDA GC190, 187cc Engine makes this an ideal Power washer for Medium duty use at Home
- A maintenance Free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology provides Easy, low effort starting
- Easily attach any of the 4 quick connect tips (0, 15, 40, soap) to the steel Spray wand to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks
- Reach higher with Your cleaning potential, with 25 Feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure
- Upgrade Your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the 1 gallon detergent tank
- All Water pressure (PSI) & flow rate (GPM) claims were tested & verified by an independent lab, ensuring you Take Home the Power you were promised; Hose Material: PVC Coated
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
PowerBoss 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer.
Built for the hardworking homeowner or professional, PowerBoss pressure washers are Powered by HONDA engines. Featuring easy-starting HONDA GCV and GC engines for home use and dependable Honda GX engines built to perform at home or on the job site, PowerBoss offers a variety of PSI levels to fit your specific outdoor cleaning needs.
3100 MAX PSI / 2.7 MAX GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Powered by HONDA
The PowerBoss 3100 PSI pressure washer is built for the hardworking, DIY homeowner looking to get the job done effectively and efficiently. A durable Honda GC190 engine is ideal for medium-duty use at home or on the job site, while a maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology provides easy, low-effort starting. Included with the unit are 4 quick-connect spray tips for precise cleaning control, 1-gallon detergent tank, 10-inch pneumatic wheels, 25-foot high-pressure hose, spray gun, wand and engine oil.
- Durable HONDA GC190, 187cc engine
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump
- 4 quick-connect tips (0°, 15°, 40°, soap)
- 25' high-pressure hose
- 1-gallon detergent tank
- 10" pneumatic wheels
- PWMA certified
- 24-months limited consumer warranty
- 3-months limited commercial warranty
HONDA GC190 Engine
Powered by a durable HONDA GC190, 187cc engine, this unit is an ideal power washer for medium-duty use at home.
4 Quick-Connect Nozzles
Easily attach any of the 4 quick-connect tips (0°, 15°, 40°, soap) to the steel spray wand to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks.
Integrated Detergent Tank
Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding your favorite detergent to the 1-gallon tank.
This unit is certified by the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA). All water pressure (PSI) and flow rate (GPM) claims for this product were tested and verified by an independent lab, ensuring you take home the power you were promised.
|PowerBoss 2800 PSI||PowerBoss 3100 PSI||PowerBoss 3300 PSI|
|MAX PSI||2800 MAX PSI at 2.1 GPM||3100 MAX PSI at 2.4 GPM||3300 MAX PSI at 2.4 GPM|
|MAX GPM||2.3 MAX GPM at 2400 PSI||2.7 MAX GPM at 2500 PSI||2.5 MAX GPM at 3100 PSI|
|Best Uses||Fencing, Deck, Patio, Siding||Fencing, Deck, Patio, Siding, Driveway, Paint Prep||Fencing, Deck, Patio, Siding, Driveway, Paint Prep|
|Engine||HONDA GCV160||HONDA GC190||HONDA GX200|
|Spray Tips||3 quick-connect (0°, 25°, soap)||4 quick-connect (0°, 15°, 40°, soap)||5 quick-connect (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, soap)|
|Hose Length||25'||25'||30' EASYFlex|
|Detergent System||Siphon hose||1-gallon tank||Siphon hose|
|Wheels||10" never-go-flat||10" pneumatic||10" pneumatic|
|Limited Warranty||24-months consumer / 3-months commercial||24-months consumer / 3-months commercial||24-months consumer / 3-months commercial|
Compare with similar items
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM gas pressure washer powered by HONDA GC190
SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GX200, 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM, Black
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
SIMPSON Cleaning ALH3425 Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GX200, 3600 PSI @ 2.5 GPM, Black & Red
|Item Dimensions||24 x 22.5 x 20.5 inches||26 x 18 x 35 inches||34 x 21 x 24 inches||15 x 6.7 x 15 inches||30 x 24 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||62.00 lbs||65.00 lbs||—||3.80 lbs||80.00 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||Gasoline||Gasoline||self-propelled||gas powered|
The Power Boss 3100 PSI pressure washer is built for the hard working, DIY homeowner looking to get the job done effectively and efficiently. A durable Honda GC190 engine is ideal for medium duty use at home or on the job site, while a maintenance free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology provides easy, low effort starting. Included with the unit are 4 quick connect spray tips for precise cleaning control. The 0 Degree spray tip has a concentrated spray for stain removal and for second stories. The 15 Degree spray tip is great for cleaning surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, vinyl siding and hard woods. The 40 Degree spray tip has a wide fan spray for cleaning delicate surfaces such as cars, boats, and soft woods. The low pressure soap spray tip should be used for applying cleaning detergents. A 1 gallon onboard detergent tank, 10 pneumatic wheels and 25 foot high pressure hose make outdoor cleaning even faster and easier.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Added oil and gas and it started on the third pull. I've used it twice now... 2 full tanks of gas and it's worked great both times.
My only suggestion would be that the deck that the engine mounts to could be heavier gauge... There's flexion when you start the engine, but it appears to not affect performance in any way. The hose and wand are higher quality than a lot of the units I looked at before purchasing this one.
I'd purchase this one again....
This is my second season using it, and highly recommend!
By Amazon Customer on July 5, 2016