PowerBot PB1020 Qi Enabled Wireless Charger with Micro USB Cable for Smartphones & Tablets - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- JUST DROP & CHARGE - Charging made quick and easy with plug & play Qi technology, no driver required. (2.1A+ AC charging adapter is recommended) Universally compatible with all Qi enabled wireless charging devices or devices with Qi standard receivers, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S5, Note 5, LG G4, G3, G2, Google Nexus 6, 5, 4, Nokia, and many more!
- INTELLIGENT & SMART IC DESIGN - Equipped with built-in intelligent detector and eco-friendly resister to prevent the devices from over charge, short circuit, over heating while preserving the battery life of the media devices, maximizing the charging output/efficiency as required, and minimizing energy consumption when idle ; allows it to be safely used with any Qi compliant devices
- SLEEK & CONCISE DESIGN - Compact, slim, fashionable, stylish, conventional, light weight & portable form factor to keep the charging area or desktop well organized and cable chaos-free. Deemed LED indicator with no beeping alert to adapt to the over night charging environment. One MicroUSB cables including
- ANTI-SLIP & SCRATCH-RESISTANT MATERIAL - Premium matte finished surface and anti-slip grip padding to avoid scratches and movement. 1 year manufacture warranty with responsive and satisfactory response
- USB POWER SOURCE - Work with any standard MicroUSB charger or standard 5V USB port with 1A-2.1A output. For optimal use, we strongly recommend using 2.1A adapter as input source. Qi charged compliant built-in or add-on receiver is required in order for Qi charger to work. 100% RISK-FRE manufacturer warranty included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.25 inches, 2.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
From the Manufacturer
Smart IC Energy Management System
Overcharge, over-heating, short-circuit, and over-current protection.
High Energy Efficiency
Plug and Play
Feather Light Weight
|PowerBot PB1030 Qi Charger||PowerBot PB1032 Slim Profile Qi Charger||PowerBot PB1033 LED Qi Charger||PowerBot PB1080 8000mAh Portable Qi Charger w/ 2 USB Output Port||PowerBot Qi Charged SB580 Bluetooth Speaker + PB1020 Qi Charger Combo|
|Form Factor||Fashion & Trendy||Concise & Slim Profile||Circular Bottom LED Light||Full Featured Mobile Qi Power Bank External Back Up Battery w/ 2 USB Output Ports||Charger + Qi Speaker|
|Built-in Battery||Built-in 8000mAh Portable Back Up Battery||on Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Only|
|Compatibility||Requires a Qi Enabled Device||Requires a Qi Enabled Device||Requires a Qi Enabled Device||Qi Charging Requires a Qi Enabled Device. Universal USB Output Ports for Charging All USB Devices Without Qi Capability||Speaker Can Be Charged Via Qi Charger (Included) or USB Cable|
|Recommended Power Source||1A USB Charging Port or Higher||1A USB Charging Port or Higher||1A USB Charging Port or Higher||2.1A USB Charging Port or Higher||1A USB Charging Port or Higher|
Top Customer Reviews
It is a very small form factor. Diameter of about 2.75" and about 3/8" thick. It has a rubber ring on both sides to keep the unit from sliding around as well as keeping phone/tablet in place. It comes with two micro B usb cables. One is short (a little over 12" long) and another that is longer (about 54"). It does NOT include the power AC adapter.
The unit has a small dimly lit LED that illuminates green when not being used and turns blue when it is charging. The LED is not especially bright and would therefore not be a problem if using it next to your bed.
When you place your phone or tablet on the charger it makes a beep to let you know that it made correct contact. There is not really any sweet spot, in that, I can more or less randomly center my phone on the pad and it will connect. There is no measuring and trying to get it "just right".Read more ›
The unit size is great, a bit smaller than a hockey puck. I really do like the simple, minimalist design. It has anti-slip rubber rings on top and bottom so that neither it nor the phone (when placed on it for charging) slip around. It comes with two micro usb cables of different lengths, but no power adapter. You have to provide your own power adapter. I suppose the lack of a power adapter may be a negative for some, but not for me. I (and many users as well probably) already have several power adapters that can be plugged into it, so I figure I saved money by not having one included. The operation of the unit is easy peasy. Power it up, a green light comes on and its ready to be used. Set the phone on top of it and if it is positioned correctly an audible beep sounds and the light turns blue. That's all there is. If the phone isn't positioned correctly it will either sound continuous beeps if only slightly off position, or won't sound a beep at all if placed considerably far off position. The key is to make sure you place the phone and hear the one beep. In the case of my Nexus 4, the Nexus also makes an audible tone when it is properly placed. I can't say that it charges any faster than the regular wall adapter that came with the phone - I haven't felt the need to test for that nor did I purchase with the idea that it ought to. But I don't think it is any slower, so no complaint there.Read more ›
- small size = big win. Mounting this to my phone cradle in my car + bluetooth receiver = wireless NIRVANA. Most others are too big.
- Rubber rings on front & back cushion and keep the phone in place
- Beep confirms correct placement (small size + large phone means you can't see the LED that tells you if your phone is aligned correctly - although my S4 screen also confirms wireless charging)
- USB Port - CONSTRUCTION: *very* cheep feeling - all USB cables I tried with this felt loose, and fell out of the device if the cord was bumped even a little bit, or just from cable tension over time - this makes it VERY unreliable. No time gained if I have to keep plugging the charger in, instead of the phone!
- USB Port - SIZE: most of the USB cables I tried would not fit because of the shell opening. For some reason, they have recessed the USB port, rather than having it right on the surface, as most devices do. Then, they cut an opening in the shell to accommodate the plastic 'grip' on USB cables - EXCEPT IT IS TOO SMALL. Sure, they provide 2 USB cables that do fit, BUT, a LOT of USB chargers (esp. automotive) come with a built-in cable, so switching cables is NOT an option
- Beep is LOUD - far louder than it needs to be - I would think this would normally be used in a home or office, not a factory, so 1/10th the volume would have been sufficient.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
!!! ATTENTION IPHONE USERS !!!
This charger is great, yes, but what they don't tell you is that you need a special, stupid phone case in order for it to work for your phone. Read more
Great little charger, the only issue I had was you have to sit it on it just right. Fast shipping as well.Published 1 day ago by Stanley McHawes
I can't get this to even work. Even tried taking the phone case off which is a huge inconvenience. Do not recommend this charger.Published 2 days ago by BusyMamma
Very nice and they work each and every time. So much beter than having to plug in the phone. Just set the phone on it and it is instantly charging and it charges very fast.Published 6 days ago by Randy
Love this little charger. About the size of a coaster. Works perfect. Have to buy a case though that makes iphone Qi capable. Never gets hot ! comes with 2 cords. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Paul Moulds
I actually kind of love it, but we will see over time how it does with ongoing use. But so far-- AMAZING to just drop something down and not have to dig for that port in the dark!Published 11 days ago by Ozetter
Didn't work with the phone it said it would. But not worth the hastle to send back.Published 13 days ago by Joy