Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "PowerCube Dual USB Port with 4 Outlets 5ft Extensi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 62% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PowerCube Dual USB Port with 4 Outlets 5ft Extension Cord Surge Protector Wall Adapter Power Strip with Resettable Fuse, Grey
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Provides 4 additional outlets with Surge protector and dual USB(5V) ports.
- USB Charging will not interfere with use of outlets.Extended version includes 5 foot extension cord.
- Connect multiple Power Cubes together for increased functionality.
- Designed for functionality and value;With short-circuit, over temperature and overload protection.
- Comes with a mounting dock,2 Removable tapes,you can mount the Powercube anywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item PowerCube Dual USB Port with 4 Outlets 5ft Extension Cord Surge Protector Wall Adapter Power Strip with Resettable Fuse, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||StorePro||Amazon.com||CARD & MOGICS||PoweraddDirect||Amazon.com||5A-AKKU|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 7.9 x 2.5 in||2.52 x 3.94 x 2.52 in||32.68 x 32.68 x 11.02 in||2.2 x 5.5 x 1.3 in||2.52 x 3.94 x 2.52 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 in|
Type: PowerCube USB charger
USB Output (V):5V/2.1A
USB Output (A):2100 mA
Certificated: Fully CE/ROHS/ETL Approved
Application: Residential/General Purpose
Dual Powered USB-output(2.1A/5V) - Increased Charging speed.
The USB-versions of the PowerCube come with powered dual USB ports, enabling you to charge, all USB-charge enabled devices, including tablet computers.Charge phones and tablets up to 4 times fast.
Plugs cannot obstruct each other, as each plug, connects to a different side of the PowerCube.
5-Foot Extension Cord
With the included docking, station, the |Extended| versions, of the PowerCube can be mounted anywhere: on your desk, on a wall, .... the options are endless.
Mount the Powercube socket anywhere
The |Extended| versions of the PowerCube come with a mounting dock, enabling you to mount the PowerCube anywhere, also upside-down underneath your desk or on a wall.
Removable tape - Tape leave no residue.
The docking station that comes with PowerCube |Extended| versions can be mounted with the two pieces of tape provided.
The PowerCube is modular: you can create the setup you prefer by adding more PowerCubes to the PowerCube |Extended| mounted on your desktop.
For anyone who wants to arrange their power cords neatly, the PowerCube |Extended| versions include a CableFix that helps aligning the cables.
All PowerCube with overload protection.
1 x 1.5ft Powecube Power Strip
1 x mount dock
2 x Removable Tape
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
Just one warning before I document all of the things I like about the PowerCube. The USB ports do not have much power. I don't know how much power. My Samsung Galaxy S3 phone shows a red X on the battery icon when the power available for charging is low. However I've had my phone plugged into it for a while and it is charging. Other than that I like the rest of the PowerCube.
There are a lot of power strips with USB charging ports available. I spent over an hour looking through many options before I selected this one. I like the PowerCube for several reasons.
1) It is very compact, allowing for 4 AC outlets and two USB charge ports.
2) The design allows me to plug 4 power bricks in at the same time. Many other power strips have side by side AC plugs which, when you plug in a power brick or some other device that is large, do not allow use of all the outputs at the same time.
3) Two USB ports. I hoped for more but then realized I could plug in a brick with one or two USB charge ports so basically I can have quite a few USB charge ports with the PowerCube as the base for all of them.
4) The five foot cord. I bought the PowerCube for a two week vacation where we will be staying in hotel rooms. All too often there are too few AC outlets in hotel rooms, sometimes there is only one available outlet. Those AC outlets are sometimes difficult to access. With this strip I'll be able to plug in and extend the cord away from a tight spot making it easy to access.
5) Compact for travel. This strip won't take up much space in our luggage. I'm keeping the packaging so we can use it for travel.
I made a list of all of the electronics we will bring along on this trip, two adults and a child. The list surprised me and made me realize how many AC outlets and USB charge ports we may need at the same time in a hotel room.
- Kid's tablet - USB
- 2 smart phones - USB
- 3 external batteries for power on airplanes - AC power to charge them
- laptop - AC power
- DSLR battery charger - AC
- Kids waterproof camera battery charger - AC
- Compact camera battery charger - AC
- Portable DVD player - AC to charger internal battery
- Bluetooth earphones - USB
I see us out during the day, taking photos and carrying our smart phones, all of which will require charging batteries at the end of the day.
Could we trim the list. Yes but we are unlikely to as this will be a 14 day vacation.
I recommend this product.
The design is quite novel in that you get the most power outlets in the absolute minimum amount of space. Having two USBs as well is the icing on the cake! It charged my iPhone 6 nearly 1% per minute, which is about as quick as I have witnessed for any charger.
I am using it almost daily in a mobile fashion as a professional musician powering a high output amplifier as well as guitar pedals and effects that require large power supplies. The 10 foot 14 gauge cable is the perfect length for my uses. The two people I have shown it to want one of their own! Customer service was exceptional from Best Battery. I will post an update as I get more use out of it.
I do agree with other reviewers that with certain plugs it can be a little tight, but after one or two plugs it seems to loosen up just right. I would rather have them snug than falling out!
I am super happy with it. It is exactly what I was looking for.
The first device I received burned out within 20 minutes but seller replaced it no problem, and the second device worked great on a trip through India (where the power was constantly going on and off too, no problems there!)
Device could be a little smaller, and the incoming plug sticking up when the cord is wound is a little awkward and could be improved on, but overall this is better than any other extension cord and charging system I've come across.
Also, an extension cord is a must have for traveling so that you can charge your devices and not have them disappear while you're sleeping (aka, you run the extension cord to your bed and have the devices charging next to you). Combine this with one long USB cable, and you can watch movies and cruise the internet all nice on a device regardless of where the plug is in relation to your bed. This device is well thought out and great stuff for that purpose!