PowerGen Mobile Juice Pack 5200mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger 1A output
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- High Capacity, 5200mAh, provides 2 charges for iPhone 4 (with 1420mAh battery)
- Slim, Sleek, Compact, portable and stylish Design. Convenient to carry in your pocket or purse.
- Grade A LG Cell Used to assure you a highest quality and reliability. With LED to indicate charge level.
- Work as flashlight for 250 hours. Double press the power button to turn it on/off.
- Output: DC 5V/1000mA; Intput: DC 5V/1000mA. No AC Adapter is included. However, the PowerGen Battery Pack is compatible with most USB charger for cell phones. 12 month warranty included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Sunvalley Brands||AnkerDirect|
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 5.3 x 1 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||1.7 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||3.15 x 5 x 0.79 in||3.2 x 3.8 x 0.9 in|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces||6.4 ounces||0.78 lb||4.2 ounces||0.68 lb||0.56 lb|
PowerGen Mobile Ultra is produced with quality in mind! Intelligent circuitry provides safe and highly efficient charging. Top quality battery cells assure long life. PowerGen Mobile is fully compliant with international safety standards.
Compatible with Most Cell Phones:
Apple:iPhone 5 4S 4 3 3GS / ipod touch/classic/nano/ iPad/ iPad 2 [OEM CABLE REQUIRED]
HTC One X V S / Sensation XE XL / Thunderbolt / EVO 3D / EVO 4G / Evo Shift 4g ?
Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 / Note 1 2 / Epic 4G / Galaxy Nexus ?
Blackberry Curve / Storm 2 / Tour Style / Bold ?
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx / Atrix / Bionic ?
Nokia N900 / N8 / N97 / C6 / C3 C7 / E7 / X6 ?
LG Optimus , 2x , V , S , T / Quantum / Vortex ?
Sony Experia ARC Arc / Neo / Play / Mini ?
Amazon Kindle Fire, HD, DX and all other kindles ?
Others Nook Tablet, Color, NDS, Portable Wifi, PSP (NOT compatible with PSP vista)
- Average Charging time for iPhones 1.5 hrs
- Input Charging Time 5 - 6 hrs
- Life Cycle > 500 Times
- Input: DC 5V / 1000mA
- Output: DC 5.3V / 1000mA
- Dimension: 3.66x1.69x0.87 inch
PGMPP5200 Battery Pack
2 extention cables and 3 connectors
Buy with Confidence
Shipped by Amazon
7*24 hours Support
1 Year Limited replacement warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Very well built
* Battery charge/capacity indicators are very nice looking
* I've been impressed by how on/off works: Plug-in device you'd like to charge, push the button to charge. Unplug the device to stop charging, the battery pack will power off on its own. Easy, nothing extra to worry about.
* Overall design is neat - doesn't diminish the iPhone's look when it's next to it
* The shiny plastic doesn't scratch too easy - I've been throwing it in my bag and it still looks fine
* Doubling the battery as an LED flashlight is a bonus - double-press the button to turn it on, double-press to turn it off.
* Comes with a bunch of little cable connector tips. This could be a good thing if you don't already have cables but I use my own 22cm short iPhone cable from CableJive and another supershort microUSB cable by Nokia.
* I use any random microUSB charger to charge the battery since I always have those around - not sure if that's recommended but been working fine for me.
I've used the battery pack to charge my iPhone, T-Mobile Hotspot, Kindle, friends Android phones, and good to know that I can also charge my iPad if needed. Charges the iPhone pretty quick, I can carry both in the pocket since I have the short cable.
Would definitely buy this product again over any other battery pack out there but would also consider the 2900mAh version of it. At the time I was buying, this product had the most capacity in the smallest size - awesome!!
The battery indicators are pretty handy as is the built in flashlight and the size makes it small enough to toss your backpack or camera bag when you're out and about. The original adapters and random little pieces get lost pretty easily, but chances are you'll have the cable you need laying around the house.
It's been extremely handy for me over the year of use. That built in flashlight has come in handy on a number of occasions when my phone wasn't available and having audible running for 8 hours on a flight is very nice. Great buy for under $30.
I charge it using my nook charger, and it works just fine.
I love this on long car trips, especially when I am making heavy use of maps which seem to eat my battery. We have used this to charge iPhone 4S, iPods, iPad, and nook.
A reviewer mentioned that they left it charging overnight and found it died. I have not experienced this problem. I've left it charging for days without any problems.
It seems fairly durable. My daughter did drop it one time and the casing popped off so that we could see the batteries inside. I was sure it would have broken some of the soldering inside, but when we popped the cover back on it worked as usual. The plastic casing resists scratching and the connection ports seem durable (not coming loose or unstable with being often jammed into a purse or pack while cables are attached).
I would definitely buy another one of these. Maybe even one of the higher mah ones, although this one has plenty of juice for most of our needs.
After using it for about 6 months, I started to have an issue where I would plug it in to charge it, and the blue lights would blink in different patterns depending on what outlet I plugged it into. For example, sometimes all the blue lights would blink at the same time instead of consecutively, and the battery would not charge at all. When I moved it to another outlet, the blue lights blinked consecutively and it charged just fine. I never have a problem when charging the battery by plugging the USB into my computer. However, it's hit or miss whether it will charge when plugged into an outlet.
Now that I know the problem, I will make sure it is charging properly when I've plugged it into an outlet, and if not then I will move it to another outlet. It's a bit of a hassle when traveling and there are limited outlets in your hotel room, but the battery still works and I haven't had to replace it. I don't think I would buy the same brand again, but the product has lasted for a few years now, so at least it wasn't a flop.
I had difficulties charging the unit in one session. I have since discovered that I was using my iPhone plug, instead of the one supplied with the unit. With the iPhone plug attached, charging will not complete. With the plug attached that came with the unit, plug it in once, walk away for 4 or 5 hours, come back and it's done.
It's picky about what you plug into it. Hopefully I'll be able to hang on to that little piece and not loose it...
Very happy with how this unit charges my iPhone 4s.
Completely disappointed that the unit won't take a full re-charge in one charging session.
It must be turned off, unplugged, and re-plugged in to the wall every 15 minutes. It is laborious and not worth the effort.
I purchased the item one month ago. Used it twice to charge my phone. Recharged it once with no issues - now this.
I have started the process of seeing if the seller will replace the item. Will append this review as the process moves forward.