Top critical review
78 people found this helpful
Dangerous Charger!! Check out the pictures
on March 14, 2015
This Charger Completely melted down while charging my iPad 4. The unit melted a hole through it and it destroyed my amazon basics lightning cable. When I found it, it was burning, smoking and was so hot it burned my hand when I tried to unplug it. If I wasn't there to find it in time, my house may have burned down. Amazon refused to do anything about it because it was purchased about 10 months ago. If you still want to buy this thing, use extreme care when charging an iPad.