Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 3, 2017
This was the second "non OEM" bulb I've purchased for my 2007 model Epson projector. The last "non OEM" bulb was installed in July 2014. I replaced that bulb with this one in Feb. 2017. The previous bulb was still functioning but had started getting dim. This bulb completely died after only 6 months of use. I knew I was rolling the dice with these, and it is hard to be upset when I paid $27 compared to $300 for OEM. Still, just a heads-up.

And of course mine died a few weeks past the 150 day warranty.
on October 21, 2017
Bulb works fine, but died at less than 300 hours for me. I cleaned air filter when I replaced bulb, so that can be the problem. Bulb just popped when we turned unit on. Previous EPSON bulb lasted a lot longer.
on September 20, 2016
So far so good. Only have a dozen or so hours on the bulb. I haven't tried running it on Dynamic mode yet on the Epson 1080UB, but have ranbit consistently on Living Room color mode. Warning: when I first installed it and turned on the projector (in living room mode) there was a notable increase in heat coming from the vent and there was a notable burning smell. This lasted maybe 10 minutes and hasn't been an issue since. Otherwise, the performance has been great, picture looks great, no complaints.
on October 8, 2013
Bought this lamp to replace the original lamp which had about 2600 hours on it. It was a very easy change out and if there is any difference between the original Epson lamp and this one it is imperceptible. Because of the gradual change over the years I didn't realize how washed out the picture was looking until I installed the new lamp and wow the screen is so bright and the colors so vivid. I was a little reluctant to order a part that was not oem but I couldn't resist the price, compared to the $250 to $300 I was finding elsewhere for the Epson lamp, plus Amazon Prime. I'm glad I did now and for the price I might just replace the lamp more often to keep the picture looking bright. I read a review somewhere about doing a "burn in" on the lamp so I left it on a few hours the first go around. I'm not sure if this step is required but mine works flawlessly so far at about 60 hours.
on July 29, 2016
My trusty Epson 1080UB finally blew its bulb and I was left with a conundrum as to replace it with the genuine Epson part ($350?!) or this bulb. I choose this one and so far have been very pleased. Colors and brightness in Theater Black 2 are just like my original bulb. Only 4 stars because I don't trust it for the high brightness, high heat "dynamic" setting. I will try that in the future and adjust my rating accordingly.
on February 27, 2017
I have purchased (2) of these bulbs and they have the life of a month or less before going dim. I thought the first was a fluke but the second bulb went bad quickly. This is frustrating because of the time it takes to remove the projector and replace the bulb. I ended up buying from Planet Bulb at about 4xs the price but at least I will get a long lasting and bright bulb.
on October 7, 2015
Buyer beware. This is the first time I've felt the need to review something on Amazon. Ordered this lamp last week, and it has 50 hours on it at the time of this writing.

You'd never be able to guess, though. The bulb is so dim it looks like it's been used for months. Immediately started looking for a replacement. Fortunately it didn't cost much...
on February 29, 2016
This lamp works but it doesn't have enough brightness to produce the necessary image. Would be fine if you only watch sports and other brightly lit programming; however, I swallowed hard and returned to the $350 Epson OEM lamp and will never go back to this substitute
on May 21, 2015
Lamp lasted about 400 hours then light output began diminishing so rapidly I thought something was seriously wrong with my projector. I put my old (original with 3000+ hours on it) lamp back in and boom, the brightness was back up to "normal".
I'm very bummed that this didn't last as long as I had hoped. I guess you really do get what you pay for.
on February 4, 2017
2700 Hours on this bulb purchased in Oct 2013 and still going. The color was off compared to the original bulb so I had to calibrate it using my colorimeter. Couldn't get it perfect. However it's way cheaper than an original lamp. I'm going to try an original lamp again and see what the visual difference is.