PowerNet 8x8 XLP Pro Net One Piece Frame | Huge Baseball Softball Hitting Pitching Area | Great Teams | Batting Fielding Portable Backstop | Non-Tip Weighted Base | 8 x 8 (64SqFt) | EZ Setup
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8'x8' PRO NET (One Piece Frame) - Instant portable baseball & softball net. Weighted steel base with sturdy square legs increase stability. Very large area great for teams and older athletes. PRO frame is perfect for those that use the nets very frequently. Includes 8ft x 8ft (64 SqFt) net, 1 carry bag with shoulder strap and ground stakes.
- EASIER QUICKER SETUP – Improved one-piece frame, no assembly required. Frame folds closed, and legs swing in for storage/transport. Net sets up in less than 2 minutes. No tools required. Includes ground stakes for added stability. Nets can withstand even the hardest hits or pitches.
- ULTRA PORTABLE / TRAIN ANYWHERE – Fully collapsible training nets assemble quickly and easily. Lightweight for easy portability and placement during practice sessions. Breaks down to fit in carrying bag for easy long-term storage and portability in any vehicle. Great for outdoor and indoor use. Perfect for hitting, pitching, batting, fielding. Can be used for as a portable backstop. Large protection screen coverage area. Perfect for solo or team training sessions.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Luis Valbuena, Jose Osuna, Kelly Kretschman.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Our frames, metal and composite parts are covered with a 1-year warranty. We ensure that all products arrive to you without defects.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Flexible and dependable fiberglass frame with steel base and corner joints for added stability
Setup in less than 2 minutes. No tools required. Net slips slips onto the top of the frame for quick setup and take down
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
100 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 100 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Advantages of this 8x8 XLP PRO net over the 7x7 net:
- Less prone to bounce-back. Indeed, bounce-back is rare with the 8x8 XLP PRO net.
- Larger size. More likely to stop the ball, whether from a hit, a pitch, a throw, or whatever. In a garage, this is especially important.
- Velcro attaches the entire bottom of the net to the frame, instead of just in the middle, making it harder for the ball to sneak under.
- Its big rubber feet make less noise in a garage.
- Sturdier frame.
Advantages of the 7x7 net:
- Smaller. When folded up in its bag, it's about six inches shorter, and thus a bit easier to fit in a trunk.
- Given gravity, the 8x8 XLP PRO net won't be 8' tall, nor will the 7x7 net be 7' tall. In the attached video I am 5' 11" tall and the 7x7 net is about as tall as I am.
- My video isn't showing up yet, as I just submitted it and they have to have someone watch it to make sure it's relevant and appropriate for all ages.
First thing I noticed when it arrived was the size. The box was huge!! I was expecting something like a small 3 man tent size bag. This must be about 4' long and 8" X 8" depth and width. Well, this is strong, with a beefy steel folding base and thick side poles. The base just fits through the zipper but the bag is plenty big enough that you don't have to stuff it in a certain way to get it zipped. After the first time setting it up I can put it up or take it down and put it in the bag in less than 2 minutes. Side note I leave the attached to the base by the velcro straps as that was the most time consuming part to set up. I just make sure it doesn't get pinched in any of folding pieces of the base.
As far as use, the pocket is wide and tall, and easily holds the 50-60 balls I have in my bucket. Even the hardest hit balls are deadend and settle in to the bottom. The give on the stiff net area is enough the ball bounces back pretty dead, so no worry about getting hurt on the ricochet for either the hitter or the coach putting balls on the T or doing soft toss. The whole screen is very stable as I don't stake it down. It doesn't slide or tilt.
My expectations were low when I purchased this, as I was looking for something "good enough" to use at home. I have been using it nightly for a week now and it has exceeded all my expectations and I would prefer this to the league provided ones at our fields.
I am a baseball coach. I will tell you that training and repetition is key to being a good ball player. Powernet helps you get the reps in without retrieving balls. This can b used for hitting, fielding and pitching. I wish I had tools like this when I was a kid!!