- Paperback: 840 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Pap/Cdr edition (February 27, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470043687
- ISBN-13: 978-0470043684
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,904,146 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PowerPoint 2007 Bible Pap/Cdr Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Make an impact on your audience with PowerPoint 2007
To deliver a compelling presentation to your audience, you need to get the most out of PowerPoint's powerful features. In this comprehensive guide to PowerPoint 2007, experienced author and trainer Faithe Wempen shows you how to do both. You'll get up to speed on PowerPoint's new interface and the Ribbon—while you also find out what contributes to a good presentation, such as choosing the right amount and style of information for your audience.
- Format with Layouts, Themes, and Master slides
- Integrate drawings, charts, or data from a variety of sources
- Get beyond bullet points and reading slides full of text and learn to engage your audience during your presentation
- Add sound effects, music, animation, and video
- Present from multiple monitors and separate computers
- Design interactive or self-running kiosk shows
Use SmartArt to quickly turn plain text into graphics
Create professional-looking charts with a few mouse clicks
Use any shape as a photo frame, and use WordArt for text effects
What's on the CD-ROM?
You'll find more than 500 professionally designed PowerPoint templates and backgrounds that you can use in your own PowerPoint presentations.
Please see Appendix C for details.
Also in the Book
Four special project labs highlight complete presentations that show a variety of ways to create content.
- Presenting Content Without Bulleted Lists
- Creating the Illusion of Movement with Static Graphics
- Designing a Menu-Based Navigational System
- Creating a Classroom Game
About the Author
Faithe Wempen, M.A., is an A+ Certified hardware guru, Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, and software consultant with over 90 computer books to her credit. She has taught Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, to over a quarter of a million online students for corporate clients including Hewlett Packard, CNET, Sony, Gateway, and eMachines. When she is not writing, she teaches Microsoft Office classes in the Computer Technology department at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI), does private computer training and support consulting, and owns and operates Sycamore Knoll Bed and Breakfast in Noblesville, Indiana (www.sycamoreknoll.com).