3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
PowerPress Hpm-1515-BK Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press Machine, 15"x15", Black
- Brand New, 15"x15" Heat Plate. Voltage:110V. Power:1400 W
- Replaceable Fuse: Protect machine from overheating and electric short
- Teflon coated heating plate: Don't need coated sheet anymore, harmless to the cloth, convenient to clean, and provide attractive appearance.
- LCD Control Board: Fully digital temperature and time control. Temperature Range:0-450F Time Range:0-999 s
- Individual Safety Control Chip: Precisely control the plate heat on the setting degree. The heat plate temperature will be stable during transfer working. THE ONLY BRAND HAS THIS SAFETY INSURANCE, BUY YOURSELF SAFETY!
- If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide 1-year free replacement warranty for machine defective due to quality reason.
We provide 3-year limited warranty for machine defective due to quality reason.
Brand New, 15"x15" Heat Plate. Voltage:110V. Power:1400 W
Replaceable Fuse: Protect machine from overheating and electric short
Teflon coated heating plate: Don't need coated sheet anymore, harmless to the cloth, convenient to clean, and provide attractive appearance.
LCD Control Board: Fully digital temperature and time control. Temperature Range:0-450F Time Range:0-999 s
Individual Safety Control Chip: Precisely control the plate heat on the setting degree. The heat plate temperature will be stable during transfer working. THE ONLY BRAND HAS THIS SAFETY INSURANCE
From the manufacturer
Easy to use
Turning the pressure adjustment knob clockwise will increase the pressure on the panel. Please try a few times to set the desired pressure setting.
2.Set Temperature and Time
Set temperature and time. Wait till the panels heats to the target temperature.
3. Start to Transfer
Place your garment (with image) on the bottom platen.
Open the handle when automatic timer buzzes.
4. Enjoy Your Design
Now you have a DIY and fantastic shirt.
We Care in Every Parts
Teflon Coated Surface
Beautiful and easy to clean.
Never on fired material protect you from dangers.
Patented Temperature Monitor Chip
Our unique patented chip can protect your machine from shock equal to double regulated voltage and current.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Immediately after pulling it out of it's box I wiped it down with a cloth to remove dust from storage and got it set up on a small sturdy desk.
A few helpful tips:
1. I suggest placing it somewhere you can get to it from all three sides, it will really help when you need to make sure your design is laid out just right.
2. Always press your garment right before applying any designs to it. This will rid the item of any moisture it may have been exposed to during storage or transit and will get out any unwanted wrinkles.
3. Grab an old shirt you never plan to wear again and use it to test out different time and heat settings. I found that 315 degrees for fifteen seconds is the best standard for all of my applications, it doesn't matter if the vinyl is smooth, flocked, or glitter. This setting has worked perfect for all of my applications and might be a good setting to start with for those of you new to using a heat press. I recommend EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl (I purchase mine from expressionsvinyl.com) and in the item description they will note the best heat and time setting for each specific type of vinyl which may be more helpful.
4. Lastly, many have issues with uneven heating. This is rarely a problem with the machine and more how the garment is placed on it. For instance, if you are applying a precut vinyl design to a comfort colors Tshirt, you'll want to make sure you don't have any of the collar or sleeve seams ( which can be thick) laying on the bottom mat to prevent the top mat from getting a full flat coverage of the bottom mat. I hope this makes sense! Just make sure your garment is as flat and smooth as possible on the bottom mat of the machine and it should turn out great.
If I think of anything else I'll be sure to edit this review. But this should be a good start to help those of you new to this heat press machine. It's a great product and I'm extremely happy with it. Remember, practice makes perfect and when that fails to work there is always YouTube!
The first thing I will tell you about this press is that there are absolutely ZERO, instructions and being as I have NEVER owned a Heat Press in my life I did not know where to begin. I was worried that the press was set up on Celsius not Fahrenheit, I was soo mad when I first plugged it in because all it would do was beeeeeeep at me. No matter how many times I pressed the buttons I couldn't figure out how to work the damn thing. Finally I unplugged it and off to youtube I went to hopefully find someone who had bought the same press as I made a instructional video.
Welp, I suppose no one who has bought this particular Heat Press has made a Youtube video yet or maybe I just couldn't find one.
Either way I was determined to figure this thing out. Maybe this review will help you when you get your Heat Press and want to start pulling your hair out too.
When I unboxed my Heat Press it was closed, Because it was closed I assumed that once I got it into my craft room I was to plug it in and away we'd go. WRONG. Open your heat press. They are not meant to heat up to temp with the shell closed. Also when you open it it will prevent that terrible screaming, To get heat press up to whatever temperature that you need press the "temp" button use your arrows to set a higher or lower temp. Once you have gotten a temp you're happy with then press the "temp" button again to actually save the temp. Your heat press is now going to rise to that temp, once it has been reached its ready to use. To set the time for how long you want your press to be closed, press the "Time" Button set time and press "time" again. *Please keep in mind that different material has different temperatures and times for how long the items should be pressed for*
When I unboxed my heat press I thought also that it was broken or that it had some kind of a lock button and I couldn't open it. Well just yank on the handle really good and it will come up, on the top of the press is a nobby sort of deal you can twist that and get it adjusted to where its not so hard to open, because while you want your press to set your htv really well, you also want to be able to open it again if there is actually something in there, and its kinda hard to do when your plate is hot.
Also I learned that you should do a preburn. Heat your Heat Press up to about 400 Degrees. I did mine for a half hour, but I read that you can do it for as little as 10 minutes. Doing this will help to eliminate whatever odor is on it and prevent it from sticking to your clothing it will also burn off any chemicals that may have been coated on the hot plate.
Overall I do like my press I think that I wanna quit my job so I can just craft all day now lol
This press is not light, so I hope for your sake that you have the space for it in an area that it doesn't have to get moved around a bunch.
I hope that this helps at least just one person, cause as frustrated as I was, I was about to send it back.