Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
I purchased this for the Canon Powershot I have when I lost my battery charger. For the price, it’s nice to have around even as an extra. It quickly powers up my Canon batteries within a few hours and I can always be guaranteed that I’ll have full batteries when on vacation (usually underwater photography). One battery will last about a day with video as well as pictures, so I keep two extras on the side just in case. I can swap them out in my camera bag when one is depleted. The kit also comes with a car charger and an adapter for overseas where AC is not available. The indicator (LED) light is red until the battery is charged, whereupon it turns green. Great little inexpensive and invaluable product.
on May 25, 2017
Works Great and does what it is supposed to do.
on March 8, 2013
My PowerShot goes thru batteries pretty quickly, having a spare charger that is so compact and portable is terrific. As soon as one battery goes, I plug this in and begin charging it. It's ready quickly. It's especially great for trips or work where I do take photos for posting on our website or FB. And if I have a very active photo day, my battery is charged usually before my spare is shot.

I always carry an extra camera battery. It makes so much sense to pack an extra charger too. This one fits the bill perfectly, price wise too!
on December 13, 2015
A little bigger than the one that came with the camera but it works just as well, and it's not too much money!
on August 1, 2015
Quick, easy, just what I wanted, arrived on time, no damage. Thank you, couldn't have been any better...

-- Don --
on April 18, 2014
good product, great price, convenience to cary when traveling, work great and easy to use. would recommend to everyone and their family member
on October 14, 2016
Works properly! Thanks!
on October 11, 2013
This is a really nice battery charger,
and it gets the job done. I lost my original
one, and was glad to find this one at such
a great price!!!
I definitely recommend this!!!
on July 29, 2013
Have a Canon camera and lost the original charger. Needed a replacement charger and purchased this one. Works like the OEM changer.
on September 26, 2015