Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2015
Fit perfect on my camera.
on June 18, 2014
I like that these fit the camera very well, However I don't feel that they block any of the outside glare and the first one I put on my camera lifted in the corner and one side very quickly. However I do feel they will help protect your camera lenses from scratches.
on April 27, 2014
Works well on my Sony a99 and Sony DSC-HX50V. It doesn't cover the entire screen (the black border is exposed), however, it covers the important area and has already protected my camera's screen from potential scratches. Application is relatively simple.
on September 24, 2014
THIS ITEM IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. WE DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS INSTALLING IT AND WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THAT. WE WERE NOT SURE IT WOULD FIT AS ADVERTISED BUT, IT DID. SURPRISE.... THANKS
on November 28, 2014
I am very satisfied with with this camera. The only I dislike is that the LCD is almost impossible to see in the sun light, which makes very hard to compose your shots.
on April 29, 2014
Got these to protect the LCD screen on the back of my new camera. It was simple and easy to apply and we can't even tell that there is a screen protector on the camera. LOVE it and highly recommend.
on May 25, 2016
Relief from worrisome accidental damage.
on February 6, 2014
Well packaged. Better than I thought they would be. Heavy gauge but with good visibility. Easy to install. Feel more confident in protecting the LCD screen without using a billy case.
on May 27, 2014
I bought this to keep the glare down on the screen. Works great here in FL on a sunny day. Without it I could barely see the items on the screen.
on May 24, 2014
Great camera for the non professional. easy to operate with more features then needed. easy to download to a computer for printing or saving

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.