Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 10, 2014
I wanted a smaller camera for vacations since my DSLR is quite bulky. The Canon was my choice since it has a viewfinder which makes taking pictures in bright light so much easier. The camera has more bells and whistles than you can imagine so there's a long learning curve if you want to know about all of them. or you can put it on AUTO and just shoot to your hearts content. It has WIFI but it's a bit odd so I haven't really used it. I got the "package deal" since it wasn't much more than the camera itself. The package was "the good the bad and the ugly" in my opinion. The good is the fact that it comes with two extra rechargeable batteries, a 64 Gb memory card, three stick-on screen protectors (which you have to cut to size unfortunately), a USB card reader. a lens cleaning kit, and an HDMI cable. That was worth the extra cost of the package. The bad is a small case (not Vivitar as shown in the photo) that barely holds the camera and an extremely tight fit if you have the camera's neck strap attached. The memory card wallet isn't too useful. You can take thousands of RAW with high res photos on the 64Gb card (most folks don't take such high resolution photos, you can get over 10k jpeg using the 6M pixel resolution). and personally, I've never taken that many on a vacation or anywhere before I downloaded to the computer, and the wallet is small enough to lose easily. the package comes with three small tripods, One seems useful in that you can get it to wrap around a pipe or branch (its legs are articulated) the other two are questionable and redundant. Then there's the ugly: you get a Wrist grip strap that the box states is for an SLR or DSLR. Except for the screw that mounts the base to the bottom of the camera, I couldn't figure out how it's supposed to attach and be used (either to the Canon or any of my SLRs. There's no instruction sheet, and even FOCUS's tech support couldn't help me. They told me to call the store.
So you get an awesome camera, some useful accessories and others that will wind up in the garbage.
on January 7, 2015
The Canon PowerShot G16 Camera itself is $449.99. For just $10 more, this particular bundle package is phenominal. These additional items give you two back-up batteries, a 64GB SD Memory Card, a Card Reader, a Camera Case, a Wrist Grip Strap, a Tri-Pod, a Cleaning Kit, and a Media Card Case.

The quality of all the extras is excellent. Everything comes through Focus Camera. They are an excellent company, with an excellent reputation. They will stand behind their products.

I had the occasion to contact them regarding the camera case they sent out. It was the incorrect case as pictured in the advertisement. I called, explained the situation, and they immediately sent out the correct case, no questions asked.

If I need additional accessories for my cameras, I won't hesitate to shop online at Focus Camera.
on June 15, 2014
Despite this camera's small size, it is a very impressive camera. I have only used it on one photographic expedition to China, but I was extremely impressed with its capabilities. It is a huge plus that you don't have to lug a huge camera around to get great shots.
on April 7, 2015
We had an older version of this camera and recently decided to upgrade. I love this camera! It's very fast, even without the continuous shooting feature turned on. I found the camera very easy to use because we have the older version. The screen display is large and it takes great pictures. I guess I would describe us as amateur photographers. We love to take pictures of our son and places we visit, but we are definitely not professionals! This camera makes it easy to take great shots. And with a young child I love how fast it is. It's also smaller and lighter than the older version. We haven't tried out all the accessories yet, but the case and large camera card have definitely come in handy so far.
on February 16, 2016
The G 16 is a great camera, I do recommend David Busch's Canon Powershot G 16 book for his reliable insights on the camera. The extra items in this kit are good, each is useable.
on May 1, 2016
Thank you FOCUS Camera for your great Canon G16 Bargain Bundle, great value including the fast SONY 64G memory card.. Shipment was on time and carefully wrapped in box. I am very happy with Canon products as I had always been loyal to the brand.. I am also impress with your FOCUS products and will keep you in mind for accessories.. My only disappointment was the two spare batteries which are low quality and loose power very quickly even on a full charge..
on February 4, 2015
All of the material was great, but so much extra came with it. The camera, 64GB chip, two batteries, small stand and screen protectors were great, the extra stand, holder, and SD card holders were extra material, but well worth the price.
on April 7, 2015
I looked at most of the bundles including this camera, this one by far is the best. For only like 10 dollars more than the camera's retail price you can get this bundle. Just one spare battery would be worth it but you get 2! 3 in all. And the 64 GB Sd card. Some of the other things are kinda unnecessary like the memory card wallet. The tripod isn't good quality. Overall it's an amazing deal and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants this camera.
on August 9, 2014
I use the cam for diving and i bought the underwater housing and its the best cam i ever use for underwater and the wifi is the best option to use when i'm in diving trips
on January 9, 2015
Got this ad a gift to replace my mother-in-laws aging camera. Easy to use and took really nice pictures, especially inside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.