Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on July 25, 2017
I thought these were a good deal with decent reviews but when i use them in my camera, they die extremely fast. Within a 2 hour period (not even using it continuously) i went through 3 batteries because they kept dying. The only one that held any type of battery was the one from Canon. Sadly, i do not recommend and will need to buy a new battery and throw these out anyway.
on February 18, 2014
NOT RECOMMENDED unless you need a useful battery for only a month or two.
The two batteries worked like an original Canon battery for the first 4-6 weeks over Thanksgiving and Christmas 2013, then while on an overseas trip in early 2014, the batteries started having increasingly shorter life until within a week they both would not take even one picture after recharging. When inserted in the camera after recharging, the "change the battery" light would illuminate when opening the camera for the first time before taking even one picture. The original Canon battery that came with the camera continued to perform as advertised throughout the overseas trip. Bottom Line: Buy the original Canon battery if you want reliability.
on May 18, 2017
Just arrived. Pleased so far popped it in my camera and works fine. Now changing them fully for backups. I own a Canon Powershot SX610HS if anyone is wondering this does in fact fit that camera. Time will tell if any issues but pleased upon arrival.
review image
on August 15, 2016
Second order in four days and again, my head spun at how FAST it came! I always worry that I won't get items requiring very defined parameters. I have NO worries with this company. They are two for two and I am going back to order again, right now!

Thank you so much Butterfly Photo. Your addition of things to complete the photography process with a digital camera have not gone unnoticed! I love the lens cloth, perfect product, and the view finder covers, a much needed product for sunny shots. Customer for life!
on July 24, 2013
I bought the batteries for my Canon SX280HS camera. I used them for long days at the amusement parks to ensure I made it through the day without missing any shots. I had no problems with charging or using the batteries. I would recommend them to anyone looking for additional batteries to backup the original one.
on August 28, 2012
The price is very good and, most importantly, so far the quality is as good as the original Canon battery which came with my Canon Power Shot SX260 digital camera. I purchased the 2 pack battery in July. I used them many times while I was on vacation in August. It takes very little time to charge and the battery life is as good as the original Canon battery. In short, I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on April 10, 2015
The Canon Power Shot SX260 is a wonderful camera. I've had one the (red one) for two years now and it takes excellent pictures. It worked great during my graduation from college in 2013, and is working great in 2015. Now I've heard people complain that the battery does not stay charged too long, but the way around that is just to buy two more backup batteries and your problem is solved. I never miss any action because I have battery backup all the time. When I'm not shooting, I charge my backup batteries and I'm good to go on every camera shoot. So don't complain, just find the simple solution. Get backup batteries and you'll never miss a shot!
on September 3, 2016
I haven't timed it but these batteries seem to hold a charge almost as long as the original Canon battery at an affordable price. Having 2 on hand means I can switch them out and shoot for weeks at home or several days on a photo intensive trip. They arrived in good time.
on July 31, 2017
seem to have a high capacity than the cannon OEM battery
on March 23, 2013
Buy these batteries to enhance your experience with the excellent Canon SX260HS - it's a fantastic camera, but its battery life is rather short. I got this kit to overcome this drawback, and I'm really glad I did: they last the same or even more than the original batteries, and now I have 3 batteries! I can shoot all day long without having to worry that I'll run out of juice and miss great moments.
The screen protector and the cloth are garbage, what you really want are the batteries.