Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 344 reviews
on October 30, 2012
I bought this package before a trip to Italy. I shot over 1100 pictures and took 10 or so videos during two weeks and often had to change out batteries during the day. I was impressed with the battery life I got from these aftermarket units, probably as good if not better than the Canon battery that came with the camera. With two spares I always had battery available so I didn't have to miss any photo ops.

I've only had these batteries for six weeks but they have both been charged 10-12 times and have been very dependable. Recommended.
on May 10, 2014
Okay so these batteries last as long as the original battery for my Canon which is not long at all! The good news is for this price at least you get 2 batteries, the charger & adapter stuff, screen protector, cloth for cleaning....overall it's a good value if you need all these items. With my original battery(which I've only had since December 2013) and these 2 new batteries it's much easier to continue shooting photos when I'm out for the day but NONE of them last long at all. I can keep my camera on and use some of the different functions on it, playback, ect...and the battery will run down in as little as an hour sometimes, maybe 2 hours tops. If I turn the camera on and off I seem to get more juice of of it. Luckily if you get this adapter you can start to recharge the battery in your car but the battery life is soooo disappointing. Regular batteries in my old Kodak were MUCH better...they lasted hours & hours, sometimes days with continuous shooting. These kind of suck but again if you need this type of battery anyway, since that's what the Canon Powershot SX 260 HS takes than why not get 2 with this extra stuff. Hope this helps.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2017
I just got a new Cannon Powershot SX530 HS camera and took it on an African Safari. I had read reviews that said some people thought the battery didn't last as long as they wanted, so I purchased two of these kits to take with me so I could keep a few batteries charged at all times and take them on the game drives with me. Worked perfectly! I highly recommend this product.
on September 19, 2012
Just got back from vacation, I heard the camera used up the battery quickly, so we bought these before we left, with the charger! We traveled to different locations in mexico, camera in hand at them all, and when the battery low light would come on, I would replace it with one of these batteries. They seemed to work just as good as the canon battery, flash seemed to recycle quickly, and the life seemed good, we never were able to run 2 batteries down in one day, so I cant say how long they actually lasted. Upon returning home we took 1800 photos in mexico, many with the flash, and no problems with the batteries. We would charge them up each night. For the money, I dont think you can beat them. I would recommend them.
on March 1, 2017
works as described. always cary spare batteries and chargers, especially if using flash, or zoom lens, or video extensively. keep in pocket if not summertime, since cold reduces drastically battery power.
on June 3, 2017
These worked well for a backup batteries for our Canon. They did not last as long as the Canon battery before needing to be charged. This was not a problem for us as we now had the ability to have back up batteries with us.
on January 26, 2015
I bought this package in 2013. The batteries said Power2000, which is slightly different than the photo now, but also says 1200mAh. After using these spare batteries extensively on my SX 260 and 280 cameras, I have to say that the point I am most disappointed in is the video performance. I notice that when using these non-OEM batteries, whenever I take video, the camera thinks "low battery" right away and I only get a few seconds maybe a minute of video, even tho it showed full battery when I was taking photos just before that. When I put the OEM battery in, the video lasts a lot longer. Both of the batteries that came with this kit do this to my camera, so I think it has something to do with the way these non-OEM batteries discharge. For just photos, they seem about the same as OEM.
on July 5, 2012
These batts work! They hold a charge (which is important for Hi-nims) I shot over 3000 pics and video this past May in Italy, Germany and Austria.. Honestly it seemed I could not wear these
batts down... FOR THE MONEY and SERVICE these Butterflies are great...!!! Get 'um from the boys and girls at Butterfly!!!
on July 21, 2017
Surprisingly this generic battery and charger gives me hours more charge time and hours more photos
on June 9, 2017
I got this item for my hubby he was always out of juice in his battery for the camera. Now he never runs out...