Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 1, 2013
While traveling through Holland last October, I left the battery pack to my new Cannon Powershot Battery Kit For Canon PowerShot Digital Camera Incudes Extended Replacement NB-9L (1000 mAH) Lithium-Ion Battery + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + Deluxe Hard Shell Case + LCD Screen ProtectorsELPH 520 HS in Holland, at a friends house. Soon the battery in the camera ran out and I could not use this wonderful and powerful little camera. Searching for a replacement battery or a battery pack at local stores was fruitless. Then it occurred to me to try amazon.com......within a week I received the exact replacement battery pack!!! and I have been happily using it ever since! Thank you amazon.com!
on November 2, 2011
It is great to have a car charger and two extra batteries for my canon camera. It comes in handy going to my kids high school sporting events. Always having charged batteries and a way to charge them going from one game to the next!! It is a great investment at a great price.
on April 24, 2012
I love all the optical zoom I get from my Canon Power Shot SD4500IS, but if you play with it a lot it does eat the battery charge. The replacement NB-9L batteries in this package appear to hold their charge the same as a genuine Canon battery. Considering that I got two batteries, along with a charger that can be used both in the car & at home - I feel I got good value.
on October 10, 2011
The charger and the batteries are quite OK. The only thing is that they can't last as long as Expected.
on May 11, 2013
Car charger works great, green light notifies when done charging, Great microfiber cloth with it and arrived very safely and alltogether. Highly recommend. In fact, I'm ordering 3 more sets c:
on July 31, 2013
The batteries don't seem to hold a charge very long although maybe a little better than the cannon one that came with the camera. I couldn't be without at least 3 batteries.
on December 15, 2014
I lost my camera charger, but this replacement is perfect. I bought extra batteries and carry this charger with me, so now I never miss a photo opp from a dead battery.
on November 6, 2013
really good package of items. with two batteries you will never be caught short on power and being able to charge in the car is a big plus.
on June 24, 2013
Met with my satisfaction. Very pleased indeed. Thank you for the fast response. I love this Canon camera.

Aline Heathman
on August 28, 2013
WHAT WAS SHIPPED IS NOT WHAT IS IN THE PHOTO GRAPH.
STILL WORKS.
EXPEXT TO GET WHAT IS PHOTO GRAPHED, AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE.